Need Pictures of Your Players Signing to Play College Ball

cobracoach

Coaches the TNSCA would like to have copies of your players signing to play in college. We are trying to make our website as popular for past events as well as news of this year. I should have them up within 24 hours after receiving. 

If you have anything concerning tournaments or Play Days that you would like to share with other coaches please let me know that as well. I want to share with the entire state!

We will be hosting with Middle Tennessee State University a Coaches Clinic. The date has been set for Friday and Saturday January 17th and 18th. We will be having a full day of activities with speakers as well as watching practice. We will have more info by the first of the week but should be a great clinic for only $20.00 dollars. 

We will be having a Top Ten teams each week. We will be asking our coaches to pick who they think will be the top ten teams in the state in each classification. 

If you haven't joined please go to our website and sign your team up! The stronger number of members we have the better we can promote our great sport.

tnsca.net

Thanks

John Conditt 

TNSCA Executive Director

Head Softball Coach Macon County