Wade to Goodpasture???

Whistleblower1

On 12/9/2019 at 9:50 AM, MichaelMyers76 said:

One look at the  All Region selections will tell you that.

10 hours ago, Boudreaux said:

This is a moot point. They are probably only willing to pay slightly more than a Metro coach would be paid due to their impending lawsuit. Never mind their previous head coach probably got paid as much and was double dipping. With the cost of living exceeding almost, if not any, county in the state, I'd say their options are limited. Pretty much limits them to another coach that can double dip.

Wrong

1 hour ago, MrFootball1 said:

Wade is staying at DCA, more than likely because he’s only been there a short time. Would be a bad look to leave now. They don’t even want Quinn so there’s that.

If they don't want Quinn, that is all the more reason to go after Wade.  I don't think Wade is scared to walk into the interview and tell GPS exactly what he wants and needs to succeed.  GPS will either give in or look elsewhere.  I tend to think GPS will do whatever it takes to get football back on track.

1 hour ago, ocac said:

If they don't want Quinn, that is all the more reason to go after Wade.  I don't think Wade is scared to walk into the interview and tell GPS exactly what he wants and needs to succeed.  GPS will either give in or look elsewhere.  I tend to think GPS will do whatever it takes to get football back on track.

I agree Wade is a good choice but there are guys equally as qualified. Wade will stay at DCA. He’s not going to leave so soon. Goodpasture knows this.