Wade to Goodpasture???

Whistleblower1

20 hours ago, MrFootball1 said:

Where’s all the experts at now? 

Certainly appears to be a good hire. No way anyone can convince me that others were not considered and talks had. I have it on good authority the tires were kicked on Quinn and Wade and Haywood was a strong candidate but that fell apart. No matter what, there are tons of great coaches out there and many to choose from. It looks as if GCS may just have one of those now too. Congrats and best of luck! 

Big question for me which will impact how successful this can be is the assistant coach  situation. Does he get to hire any or is he required to work with what is currently on staff? I would hope he gets at least 1, preferably 2 hires to put a staff together.

4 hours ago, CFAfan said:

Certainly appears to be a good hire. No way anyone can convince me that others were not considered and talks had. I have it on good authority the tires were kicked on Quinn and Wade and Haywood was a strong candidate but that fell apart. No matter what, there are tons of great coaches out there and many to choose from. It looks as if GCS may just have one of those now too. Congrats and best of luck! 

Big question for me which will impact how successful this can be is the assistant coach  situation. Does he get to hire any or is he required to work with what is currently on staff? I would hope he gets at least 1, preferably 2 hires to put a staff together.

Of course other coaches were considered and interviewed.