1A Quarterfinals Oliver Springs @ Greenback

orngnblk

16 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

This thread should be bumping!OS fans how long has it been since you made it this far 2011?Thats the year you all snuck one out against Oneida and made the semis if im not wrong----of course we beat you all 31-10 during the season that year,you also lost to CF and Sunbright.:huh:

That the last time we made it that far. Got beat by Franklin Road Academy by 6 or 8 I think. I'm looking forward to seeing this one. I dont know how much improvement we will show but I hope it's a ton, I'd just like to see is keep it close and maybe get the W.

3 minutes ago, bobcats98 said:

That the last time we made it that far. Got beat by Franklin Road Academy by 6 or 8 I think. I'm looking forward to seeing this one. I dont know how much improvement we will show but I hope it's a ton, I'd just like to see is keep it close and maybe get the W.

I hope you all are much improved also.i do think it will be closer.

20 minutes ago, bobcats98 said:

Actually got beat by Friendship Christian 39-6

1 hour ago, govols9851 said:

I am the stats guy for OS. That’s exactly what I had as well. Nice meeting you 

Oh you guys were awesome. Still can’t believe the ref said something to you guys about your shirts. I thought all of your fans were nice and you guys traveled well. Your QB played a really good game. 

Yeah, last time we made it this far, we made it to the Semifinals in 2011. We got absolutely obliterated, Friendship Christian was way above the pay grade for 2A at that time. 

That being said, looking forward to this game coming up! Greenback always has seemed to have our number, even back when I played (I remember a 59-0 drubbing we took my Senior Year in 2012 lol), but one thing I will always give OS is that they have fight in them. Wouldn’t be surprised to see it be a bit close towards the end. That being said, I’m gonna predict:

GB 35 OS 16

2 hours ago, OS2013 said:

Yeah, last time we made it this far, we made it to the Semifinals in 2011. We got absolutely obliterated, Friendship Christian was way above the pay grade for 2A at that time. 

That being said, looking forward to this game coming up! Greenback always has seemed to have our number, even back when I played (I remember a 59-0 drubbing we took my Senior Year in 2012 lol), but one thing I will always give OS is that they have fight in them. Wouldn’t be surprised to see it be a bit close towards the end. That being said, I’m gonna predict:

GB 35 OS 16

OS will definitely be coming in to this game with the mindset to send GB home. Can’t be complacent during this time of year and you have to be focused at all times or it will cost you. About your prediction... if GB comes out and plays like last week, I don’t see you being able to hold us to 35 points. Unless we decide to have more dumb turnovers which hopefully has been addressed. I do think it will be closer than the regular season matchup. I just don’t see it being much closer IF we play like we have been.