Round 3: Oneida @ Meigs

crow

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

After we got beat out by greenback in 92,  I watched Oneida play a couple of times on their way to a state championship.  Oneida had some serious talent on that team.  They could run and throw. 

You know the season high pass attempts in a single game was 11 that year. Even when we can pass we don't pass much lol. 

Pulling for Oneida to get the W. The last time we played Meigs in football was the game Fitz wanted to fight our coach after the game, lol. He couldn’t just take his beating and shake hands, he had to have words and swell up, lol. It was comical. Nothing against any of you guys, just love sharing that story. :roflolk:

3 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Pulling for Oneida to get the W. The last time we played Meigs in football was the game Fitz wanted to fight our coach after the game, lol. He couldn’t just take his beating and shake hands, he had to have words and swell up, lol. It was comical. Nothing against any of you guys, just love sharing that story. :roflolk:

Yeah, he got kinda fired up at our place this year and got flagged. Don't think he was wanting to get any of our staff though. Likely an official. They were bad that game. There were 4 sideline warnings in that game, never saw TL get a sideline warning before or since that night. Them fellars were TOUCHY me and Spike nearly got threw out :lol:

4 minutes ago, gcapride said:

I miss hating you guys. 

3 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

I miss hating you guys. 

I seen a clip about GCA's old coach getting suspended for ththe same thing. This the same coach you mentioned Pride?

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/sports/high-school/2018/09/14/knoxville-high-school-football-tssaa-clinton-football-coach-suspension-postgame-altercation/1302247002/

@gcapride

Edited by Imthayeti

29 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Don’t lie, you miss playing us. 

Edited by TigerGoat

17 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I seen a clip about GCA's old coach getting suspended for ththe same thing. This the same coach you mentioned Pride?

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/sports/high-school/2018/09/14/knoxville-high-school-football-tssaa-clinton-football-coach-suspension-postgame-altercation/1302247002/

@gcapride

Yes, that’s Randy. If you watch the clip, he actually tried to pull his guys back. I talked to him about that after it happened and I laughed when I told him how glad I was that he kept his composure with that little Anderson County guy charging him.

But c’mon Yeti, don’t try to rain on my Fitz story. He was on a mission that night to throw hands. Luckily, for all parties involved, security and other folks (including myself) separated them before it could get there. I brought that up to Randy this season before your game with Clinton and we shared a good laugh. 

8 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Yes, that’s Randy. If you watch the clip, he actually tried to pull his guys back. I talked to him about that after it happened and I laughed when I told him how glad I was that he kept his composure with that little Anderson County guy charging him.

But c’mon Yeti, don’t try to rain on my Fitz story. He was on a mission that night to throw hands. Luckily, for all parties involved, security and other folks (including myself) separated them before it could get there. I brought that up to Randy this season before your game with Clinton and we shared a good laugh. 

Sounds like you saved that coaches life. Fitz is a ninja. :ph34r: :shock: