Round 3: Oneida @ Meigs

crow

2 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

Yeti is on target. Meigs has grown as a team and has several good athletes that have the ability to change a game.

On D oneida better watch out for #'s 1, 8, 21, 32, 40, 55 and 60. They all got the ability to get to the QB and they hit hard.  I dont see any of them backing down from that hard running # 5 who is a solid all around back.

On Offense you need to worry about 2,4,9,15, 23, and 34. They all got the ability to take it to the end zone on any given play whether it be out of the backfield, on a screen pass, or with the deep ball. 

They all got this kid who wears #19 I think. He is pretty good also.

I hope that doesnt scare all you Onrida fans away Friday night. 

I just think with Swafford and the rest of those feisty Tigers they got to much for Oneida

You realize we've already played once this season right? Saw a really good team but sure didn't see anything that scared us. Y'all will likely beat us but you can't scare us lol. 

27 minutes ago, crow said:

Y'all just don't choke lol. 

Same as you against GB but they had a hail mary which should have never happened because they fumbled the play before but it was ruled an incomplete pass.

And let's not forget we won that game. 

Let's talk Bout how you injuns survived Rockwood in that one possession 32 27 battle you all had.

2 hours ago, kazam37 said:

Certainly the edge is with Meigs Co., but Lambo will show up with his boys ready to play.  The paper victory has already been decided....but at least they still play the one on the field.   There, anything can happen.....!!  I would be surprised if the Tribe isn't ready to play.

Kazzy

They have shown up well in big games.Make plays when they need to.(other than well you know,then one of whom we dont speak):roll:

1 minute ago, Tiger2 said:

Same as you against GB but they had a hail mary which should have never happened because they fumbled the play before but it was ruled an incomplete pass.

Let's talk Bout how you injuns survived Rockwood in that one possession 32 27 battle you all had.

Nah I'd rather talk about us and meigs. We all know how it should go, we all know how it likely will go. But nobody thought we could stay on the field with you the first time either. Y'all might and probably should beat us by 50, if you do everybody knew it was coming, it ya don't or maybe even if y'all lay an egg and we just keep it close then it gets a lot if attention just like last time. I think our defense is as good as the team we're playing. Obviously the offense not scoring is our biggest issue. If we could get 21-28 points in any game i like our chances. BTW since you wanted to talk about rockwood, they scored more on us than you did lol. Like opponents are poor comparisons and yes I know I did it with GB, mostly to counter some smack talk and to get a response, just like my rockwood comment. The GB comment worked, let's see who can't resist the rockwood one :popcorneater:(that one's just for you RunnerUp)

7 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

You have been legit for 3 years and you talk about Oneida like they are new to this gig?Come on man they deserve a ton of respect.A team makes the quarters with a little and a big D.That alone deserves respect.I always pull for the Indians when they arent playing us and boy am i pulling fir them now!!!

49 minutes ago, crow said:

You realize we've already played once this season right? Saw a really good team but sure didn't see anything that scared us. Y'all will likely beat us but you can't scare us lol. 

We played once at your place without 23 and 32 and had another couple players injured

1 minute ago, Tiger2 said:

We played once at your place without 23 and 32 and had another couple players injured

Yeah we didn't have 2 starting DBs / WRs, a center and a LB out either. I get it, y'all weren't 100% and you are now. We're still not, hence the beat us by 50 statement. Point is everybody is expecting it, we're not even supposed to still be in it. We're playing with someone else's money, got nothing to lose really. If we could somehow bring down the giant, now that'd be epic.