Round 3: Oneida @ Meigs

crow

2 minutes ago, crow said:

Yeah we didn't have 2 starting DBs / WRs, a center and a LB out either. I get it, y'all weren't 100% and you are now. We're still not, hence the beat us by 50 statement. Point is everybody is expecting it, we're not even supposed to still be in it. We're playing with someone else's money, got nothing to lose really. If we could somehow bring down the giant, now that'd be epic. 

How much money?Boosters money??Does Ole Pirate need to call the Childress man?

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

You have been legit for 3 years and you talk about Oneida like they are new to this gig?Come on man they deserve a ton of respect.A team makes the quarters with a little and a big D.That alone deserves respect.I always pull for the Indians when they arent playing us and boy am i pulling fir them now!!!

Just debunking his claim and using facts to show our D  by the numbers is better this year

14 minutes ago, crow said:

Nah I'd rather talk about us and meigs. We all know how it should go, we all know how it likely will go. But nobody thought we could stay on the field with you the first time either. Y'all might and probably should beat us by 50, if you do everybody knew it was coming, it ya don't or maybe even if y'all lay an egg and we just keep it close then it gets a lot if attention just like last time. I think our defense is as good as the team we're playing. Obviously the offense not scoring is our biggest issue. If we could get 21-28 points in any game i like our chances. BTW since you wanted to talk about rockwood, they scored more on us than you did lol. Like opponents are poor comparisons and yes I know I did it with GB, mostly to counter some smack talk and to get a response, just like my rockwood comment. The GB comment worked, let's see who can't resist the rockwood one :popcorneater:(that one's just for you RunnerUp)

Remember we were kind and took a knee a couple of times down around the 5 on you all with a couple minutes to go or it would have been 32 to 3

1 minute ago, Tiger2 said:

Remember we were kind and took a knee a couple of times down around the 5 on you all with a couple minutes to go or it would have been 32 to 3

I am not going to deny it. You guys had our fans biting them nails through 3 quarters. But within about a two minute span Swafford had around 3 or 4 runs for close to a total of 100 yards and put it away. Minus a couple of plays you all slowed him down  more than anyone else has all year.

21 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

28 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

I am not going to deny it. You guys had our fans biting them nails through 3 quarters. But within about a two minute span Swafford had around 3 or 4 runs for close to a total of 100 yards and put it away. Minus a couple of plays you all slowed him down  more than anyone else has all year.

I have said all year we did a very good job that night. That caliber of player will get loose eventually. If I remember correctly y'all had 70ish plays, to keep him mostly contained except for a handull if plays was about as good as anyone could hope. As for the knee thing you MAY have scored lol. Gotta keep the faith.