Round 3: Oneida @ Meigs

crow

39 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

Be careful what you ask for. 

We wish you all the best of luck also. 

As soon as that game was over last year our thoughts went towards hosting you all at our house in 2019 in the semifinals. That loss gave em some extra motivation and pushed them harder for nearly a year now. It would be a shame to have to face Watertown after waiting a year for this rematch 

I dont think our tigers are overlooking anyone however because they want another shot at those Jackets and are focused on taking care of business tonight quickly 

We going to do our best we owe Watertown one it only took 5 turnovers and 11 personal fouls and overtime for those Water boys to beat Trousdale. We have the same motivation tonight against Watertown as Meigs against TC. Trust me TC has been working hard to get to practice on Thanksgiving day we got our RB back from last year that was kick-off the team and he is playing out of his mind. Meigs is the final step to Peabody TC won't overlook anyone we live to play on day after Thanksgiving.

• Like 1

Good luck to Meigs County and Coach Fitzgerald!  Sad that we didn't do our part to ever get a Tyner/Meigs playoff game while you guys had Swafford and we had Ryals/Batiste - just wasn't meant to be I guess and Trousdale certainly had a large part in that..  Take them one at a time but I'm pulling for Meigs and Coach Fitz to get that gold ball this year.

10 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Would rather have the chance at getting some payback for yall as well lol. Good luck tonight. Hope yall pull it out, I picked yall.

Thank you I hope we do too and I know you'll well hopefully I will be on my way to Meigs come next Friday.

2 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

Good luck to Meigs County and Coach Fitzgerald!  Sad that we didn't do our part to ever get a Tyner/Meigs playoff game while you guys had Swafford and we had Ryals/Batiste - just wasn't meant to be I guess and Trousdale certainly had a large part in that..  Take them one at a time but I'm pulling for Meigs and Coach Fitz to get that gold ball this year.

Batiste is a monster he showed his talent against TC. I think my Yellowjackests are just a bad matchup for Tyner.

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I can understand an injury deterring him from maybe wanting to play. Hopefully though he will have a different outlook on it when the time comes. He stayed on the team and came to games after the injury. That in itself is a good sign. I'll be hopeful.

I have heard from a *very* reliable source that Ethan plans to play basketball, baseball, and football his freshman year. From my understanding, there’s a HIGH possibility that he continues playing basketball and football beyond that year. Just playing baseball his first year to have the opportunity to play with his brother who will be a senior. 

3 minutes ago, TigerGoat said:

I have heard from a *very* reliable source that Ethan plans to play basketball, baseball, and football his freshman year. From my understanding, there’s a HIGH possibility that he continues playing basketball and football beyond that year. Just playing baseball his first year to have the opportunity to play with his brother who will be a senior. 

Great news on that, thank you. 2nd best news of the day considering Oneida has to make the long haul tonight. X2 :roflol:Omaha your in my thoughts.

So I am going to say that intelligence would be to say that Meigs wins this one with ease.  I have never been one to be the brightest bulb in the room.  The kids will need to play flawless to get things done.  I was surprised at some of our success last time except we didn't get to the finish line very well.  Prediction:

Meigs Co - 20

Oneida - 10

Kazeeto