Round 3 Greeneville @ Betsy

DevilMan03

7 minutes ago, BigBama42 said:

.....and a lot of devil fans are nervous too, lol.

Not At all. Our guys were wanting this rematch To show out. In all honesty the lst game was 1 play away from it being a Greeneville Blowout. Betsy fans will bever admit that but we all know its true.

Go up 28-7 and that games over. 

But This game is up next and the 3 peat is in sight

31 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I expect Greeneville to be Greeneville in this game. Its Playoff time and thats when we shine. 
I’m sure a lot of Betsy fans are very nervous with this one. Hard to beat a good team twice

So Greenville wasn't Greenville a few weeks ago! Aint nobody nervous around here!! GO CYCLONES!!!

10 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Not At all. Our guys were wanting this rematch To show out. In all honesty the lst game was 1 play away from it being a Greeneville Blowout. Betsy fans will bever admit that but we all know its true.

Go up 28-7 and that games over. 

But This game is up next and the 3 peat is in sight

Are you on drugs devilboy03? We practically gave you all 14 pts. Shut you all down 2nd half. You are so full of yourself. I bet the players are ashamed of you. Anyways the CYCLONES are waiting for you all. GO CYCLONES!!!