Round 3 Greeneville @ Betsy

DevilMan03

13 hours ago, BatmanDB said:

100 percent agree Lawnman.It sure is nice when our favorite teams win,but at the end of the day ,there are a whole lot of things that are many times more important then football .

Batman I agree we love when our team wins and football teaches this kids how to win and lose and to prepare better for what comes after football but at the end of the day life moves on.

The game is probably a toss up. Least penalties and turnovers is the winning team. It is hard to beat a very good team twice in the same year. It is always easier for a good losing team to make adjustments. The 1998 season involving the same two teams is a prime example of that.

i actually thought Anderson County might have been THE team based on an upgraded schedule and a perceived improvement of their Region. Well their region wasn’t necessarily stronger. I watched on my computer from 400 miles away in real time GHS shutting Anderson Co. down. I believe GHS rolls into Betsy in a better position than they did the first time. But I’m also smart enough to know Betsy is a well coached team who will be making adjustments as well. Looking forward to the best game in the state this Friday.

Edited by noonesfool

3 minutes ago, BigBama42 said:

Possibility of rain Friday. How do you think this plays into the game. Elizabethton likes to throw the ball. The running backs and the ball may be a tad slippery!

It could, but playing in the elements is often a mind set. It might favor The Devils but remember receivers know when they will plant and the db doesn’t.