Round 3 Greeneville @ Betsy

DevilMan03

46 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

I wouldn't mind playing Asheville again. I had the unfortunate luck to sit on their side when they came to EHS. 

You would like playing Watauga now. If they win Friday their 3rd round game will be a fun to watch. That’s where I will go next Friday. Greensboro Dudley has the 5th rated player in the country in the 2021 class. Not counting what they have in the 2020 class.

5 hours ago, lawnman said:

How did that work out for you?

Not good same as every game I go to lol Except during half time I had to listen to them curse and badmouth our band and then they witched and moaned about the field and facilities and "home cooking" even though home cooking was clearly evident when we went to Asheville

On 11/20/2019 at 3:15 PM, gr8tplay said:

Coach T posters and friends. I’d like to ask that people please pray for my brother-in-law. He has had a sudden and massive heart attach this morning and has under gone an emergency heart cath. He is a huge Betsy fan and use to be a frequent reader back when my daughter competed  in sports for the Cyclones. Things seem unclear at the present but I know things can change. Thanks to all of you in advance and GOD bless.  

How’s your brother-in-law doing grt8?