Round 3 Greeneville @ Betsy

DevilMan03

I’m excited about this game!  I feel like the Devils well come in with a chip on their shoulder and rightly so. They feel like they have been disrespected and counted out since the loss in October. I don’t think the Cyclones will be making that mistake. IMO the Devils will be like the Devils of Ole.  Quick passes to physical receivers.  Spreading the secondary out and forcing them to help defend the pass. This will open it up for the running game as well as options for the QB.  Too many great players on the offensive side of the ball not to bring it ever snap of every down of ever play. EHS has the confidence to keep playing at a high level and need to have a punishing defensive outing. The team with the fewest penalties and mistakes wins this one. I think special teams once again will be huge. The weather may play a part also.  Another close game and I’ll give a slight edge for home field to the Cyclones. But they will have to earn every yard. EHS 21 - GHS 20

Praying for safe travels and injury free game for both teams.  

On 11/20/2019 at 8:15 PM, DevilMan03 said:

Lol I love just poking fun at opposing teams. But I’m normally right on the money! Shoot me a Private message.

As long as my wifes not in labor friday I’ll be in attendance. 

DevilMan, congratulations on the up coming  addition to the family. Hoping mother and child do well and all are healthy! 

Turnovers and Adjustments will decide this game. I think skill wise they are pretty even and this year the gap between the two of them is more narrow than ever. This is easily a pick em game and either team could pull it out. I think it will be close once again with less than 10 points deciding the game. This should be a game to watch for all 4 qtrs.  

• Like 1

I think this will be a hard hitting old style football game. My heart wants to pick Betsy but I'm not sure they can get it done. If the weather is a factor, I think it would favor Greeneville. Good luck to both teams and I hope the winner brings home a gold ball.

Greeneville 28

Betsy   17