Round 3 Greeneville @ Betsy

DevilMan03

3 hours ago, ATMFAN said:

You delivering a baby or are you going to make it?

Congrats to Betsy. I dont want to take anything away from their win.

Refs weren’t great on both sides tonight. Betsy  is deeper than us this year and it showed as we lost two on the D line tonight .

Imo Rollins is the difference for Betst he reminds me of some Greeneville guys in the past as well. 
Coaching was also a difference. 
and to s was answer the question Gudger was questionable all week with a knee injury from the Ac game. 

betsy shouldn’t have any issues next week but Haywood if they make it would give some fits. Good luck the rest of the way. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Congrats to Betsy. I dont want to take anything away from their win.

Refs weren’t great on both sides tonight. Betsy  is deeper than us this year and it showed as we lost two on the D line tonight .

Imo Rollins is the difference for Betst he reminds me of some Greeneville guys in the past as well. 
Coaching was also a difference. 
and to s was answer the question Gudger was questionable all week with a knee injury from the Ac game. 

betsy shouldn’t have any issues next week but Haywood if they make it would give some fits. Good luck the rest of the way. 

Devilboy03 what a game huh! You all had me worried the 1st quarter but the CYCLONES took over after that. I believe we have a pretty good weight room now. Tell them boys to get those sneakers out because its basketball time in gville!! If you don't have anything to do next Friday come on down to ETOWN and watch the game with us. Seriously I saw where you said your wife is expecting, I pray you all have a healthy beautiful baby. Let us know how its going with you all. GO CYCLONES!!!!!!

Just now, cyclones1 said:

Devilboy03 what a game huh! You all had me worried the 1st quarter but the CYCLONES took over after that. I believe we have a pretty good weight room now. Tell them boys to get those sneakers out because its basketball time in gville!! If you don't have anything to do next Friday come on down to ETOWN and watch the game with us. Seriously I saw where you said your wife is expecting, I pray you all have a healthy beautiful baby. Let us know how its going with you all. GO CYCLONES!!!!!!

Betsy better be ready next week. Dont want a south repeat. This year was always possibility to win state again. But after losing the class we did it hurt bug time. 
Noone could touch that team. 
baby due anytime 

1 minute ago, lawnman said:

Just said congratulations all the players and coaches and this bunch has worked there tails off and it shows and I am so proud of this team.They know there is more work to do and they will enjoy this win and go back to work Sunday.How about them Cyclones!!

Best game ever lawnman. I hope you will be here next week, please tell me your not going hunting again.

3 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Betsy better be ready next week. Dont want a south repeat. This year was always possibility to win state again. But after losing the class we did it hurt bug time. 
Noone could touch that team. 
baby due anytime 

I think we'll be ready next week. Definitely cant overlook anyone now. Definitely had to hurt to lose 20 something seniors. How many will you all lose this year? I think we will lose 9 or 10. Congratulations on the baby. Last year my daughter got admitted to the hospital around half time of our game with AC. Guess where I was? I took off for Elizabethton in a hurry. Got me a grandson now. Heck my grandson and your son might be playing against each other some day. GO CYCLONES!!!