Round 3 Greeneville @ Betsy

DevilMan03

3 minutes ago, cyclones1 said:

NOT NERVOUS AT ALL!!! We know we can beat you all because already did it once. Oh wait Greenville wasn't Greenville last time, my bad. HAHAHA GO CYCLONES!!!!!

Lol this is going to be a fun week especially after the game is over and we get another home game in the semis.

3 peat is in sight. 
Devil Train is Rolling

It’s going to be a fun week on CT!  I believe everyone one pretty much knew this was coming or at least hoped or maybe some of you hoped it wouldn’t come. Well either way it’s here and I am one of those that is glad it is.  I am excited about this rematch. At least we can say that’s it definitely not going to be AC representing the east side of the bracket in the semi. Two well deserving programs in NET playing for bragging rights and a opportunity to represent the east in the semi; it doesn’t get much better than this accept getting to Cookeville and brining back home that championship.  Much is at stake with this game.  Who’s been eating their wheaties?  Who’s going to rise to the occasion? It’s do or die time!  Will the Cyclones choke in not so familiar 3rd round territory?  Will Greeneville run more than 3 plays in the 2nd half of this rematch? This will be the biggest game this week. Heck this will be the biggest game in NET of this decade in my opinion.  It’s time to man up.  Familiarity, I like Greeneville’s chances a lot...not nervous here :roflolk:

Edited by Romansfive8
  • Upvote 1

Super win and gutsy play calling by our staff except for our first down plays. last night it reminded of the movie groundhog day .I'm glad the one long run broke free but I hope if Elizabethton puts eight or nine in the box next week on every first down ,that we do one of two things,either our line takes out two defenders each or we have something new just for a twist .

Last time greeneville could have been up 17 or 21 points at the half. The 2nd half elizabethton dominated so who knows what will happen. If greeneville comes in with the same game plan then elizabethton will win by 21. Most likely will be close and come down to turnovers.

• Like 1