Round 3 Greeneville @ Betsy

DevilMan03

Honestly,it won't be a shock if either team wins by 1 or 21.If what's not working for either team isn't changed during the game,oh well.A shout -out now.Have to say that I've heard many radio stations doing high school games over the years and  think the Greeneville guys I heard the other night are right up there with the best.I had the DB game on when Greeneville was on a time out or half time and and it was like night and day with the coverage.Like a bunch of school kids crying about every little thing on the DB game and the Greeneville guys were so much more neutral with their coverage.They would say we got a good call or AC made a good play.More straight shooters  then a lot of stations I've heard.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, BVDevil said:

Wait......WHAT??? Betsy and Greeneville play a football game against eachother in the playoffs? How is that even possible? Doesn't Betsy always lose to Greeneville's female dog, Anderson County, in round two? (anyone notice AC actually has a female dog on their sideline wearing a lettermans jacket?) and yah, they've also go the cute choc. lab that runs out and fetches the tee every time they kick off.....wait, or is it BOTH times they kick off? darn it, see how this losing regular season games can mess a mans thinking up? wonder what gimmick they'll have next year? a 3 touchdown first quarter lead didnt help, greene monday didnt help, "L"uh, the tee fetching pooch was a failure. hockey masks and fireworks was no help. Shoot, them MAVS even got themselves a big set of "stones" this year and still couldnt get it done. So why am i having so much fun with AC on the Betsy thread? Because like everyone knows, Betsies season ALWAYS comes to an end in ROUND 2!!! have a good week of smack talk here boys. I'll be back next friday night to see whos MAUPIN the floor with whom, and who's TYing one on, because their MASON jar was filled with shine. Have a blessed week, best of luck to both of our boys teams and you chillun play nice with eachother.

Did you come up with post while on YouTube while at Captain Ds