Mairvul heads upp Eye-81

STARSNBARS

3 hours ago, sportsguy22 said:

Not even close. I am from middle Tennessee and enjoy good high school sports talk in a professional way. This constant and consistent childishness should stop. It just makes those people, their communities and their programs look bad. Treating it as a joke or a redneck game or whatever is silly and embarrassing. It gets old for everyone that continually sees it. 

No one is forcing you to look at it, you know.

2 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Baick two tha serrius and edgycayshunal sports tawlk.......

Eye jist waitched sum viddy-o ov tha Indy-uns.......Vurry Vurry emprassed wif #14, #29, #20, #44, #51, #80, #1 .....All xcellunt playurs......:unsure:

Stars are you sure you are not the caller, Steve from SportsTalk with John and Jimmy.  You type like he tawlks.

3 hours ago, sportsguy22 said:

Not even close. I am from middle Tennessee and enjoy good high school sports talk in a professional way. This constant and consistent childishness should stop. It just makes those people, their communities and their programs look bad. Treating it as a joke or a redneck game or whatever is silly and embarrassing. It gets old for everyone that continually sees it. 

Where have you been all year ? LOL , Funny how every year people like this show up when their teams are no longer playing ! lol 

33 minutes ago, UpperDecker said:

Gotta buy a ticket

Well, that's not where I'll be sit'n - in the UpperDeck.  It in no way is worth $20.  Whoever came up with the ticket pricing is stupid.  If the lower seating is sold out I'll get a general admission or if the Maryville side has space, take my DB hat off and sit with them. But I won't pay $20 for a high school game.

19 minutes ago, DBGRAD70 said:

Well, that's not where I'll be sit'n - in the UpperDeck.  It in no way is worth $20.  Whoever came up with the ticket pricing is stupid.  If the lower seating is sold out I'll get a general admission or if the Maryville side has space, take my DB hat off and sit with them. But I won't pay $20 for a high school game.

Half of the $20. goes into a hat to finish building the fancy Suites at the top of the upper deck. That's where they'll be serving Champagne & Hors d'oeuvres to all the uppity blue hairs.

4 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

If by recruiting you mean that everyone wants to play for a winner, I guess their guilty, but so is Oakland, Blackman, Whitehaven, Ravenwood and Brentwood too, all teams that have had high profile transfers

Thank you for proving my point. Its not a level playing field and probably never will be. Kinda diminishes a win doesn't it?

15 minutes ago, tj3775 said:

Thank you for proving my point. Its not a level playing field and probably never will be. Kinda diminishes a win doesn't it?

Life isn't a level playing field. Talent alone doesn't equal success. All the programs I mentioned have more than just talent, they've risen above the rest of their Classifications because they built their program the right way