Mairvul heads upp Eye-81

STARSNBARS

2 hours ago, Solomon said:

No one is forcing you to look at it, you know.

Correct. It's the first time and the last time I've responded to a topic like this. Just trying to help out...it's just mind-blowing that this continues in this day and age on a respected message board site like this. Can't we move on past all this? Let's have serious conversions with adult language and thoughtful comments. That's what this site is trying to accomplish. If all of you decide to continue this way, so be it...but it was just a sincere request on my part on behalf of many of us.

50 minutes ago, sportsguy22 said:

Correct. It's the first time and the last time I've responded to a topic like this. Just trying to help out...it's just mind-blowing that this continues in this day and age on a respected message board site like this. Can't we move on past all this? Let's have serious conversions with adult language and thoughtful comments. That's what this site is trying to accomplish. If all of you decide to continue this way, so be it...but it was just a sincere request on my part on behalf of many of us.

"on behalf of many of us" ???????

On 11/16/2019 at 8:57 PM, tj3775 said:

Come on folks. Maryville can be beat as any team can. 

They are going to roast db 42-7, maryville starting offense will not punt all game. I've been battling the murvil folks for years now and the key is patience, lord willing come next Friday there's a team that murvil don't won't any parts of.

The last time they seen that team they lay a goose egg, the next best competition they faced was in a scrimmage at the beginning of the season and they got man handled by Catholic. 

Chill out let them enjoy this week because next week will be worth the wait, I'm going to show out