Mairvul heads upp Eye-81

STARSNBARS

3 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

You can meet all of us Friday. Well not Solly cause he can’t get wet. 

Can I come meet yall.If I don't see yall waving I want know where to come.Ill be wearing a DB Hat and shirt,A pair of Pants and shoes.If you'll holla at me when I come in I sure would like to come and talk and stuff.

Read that The Rebels are 16-0 at home and 0-2 on true road games in the playoffs since 2015 .... True ?? 

No matter the record ,I just hope DB can compete to keep it within 2-3 , especially with Rain (we all know what happened in SH game ) - DB faithful won't show out or they will leave . 

Edited by kingindian33

9 minutes ago, kingindian33 said:

Threatening note found at DB today ... Said something about WED !   That also probably means to expect heavier than normal police presence and added security presence at the game  !

Fort Patrick Henry Dam shame. I told my family you have to take everything very serious this day and time.Kids can't go to school ,movies or anywhere without something like this being in the back of their minds.I remember being at the Kingsport mall watching a movie a few years ago and somebody had a laser shining a red dot from behind us during the show.I just shot them a bird and continued to watch the movie .Now you never know if that laser is sitting on a weapon.Thinking back ,that one could have been as well.Myself,I'm glad the info was let out about the note because parents and staff should always be on alert but more so in this case.Now,find the fool that wrote it and make sure they understand these things are very serious and not a joke " if it was one "............

3 minutes ago, BatmanDB said:

Fort Patrick Henry Dam shame. I told my family you have to take everything very serious this day and time.Kids can't go to school ,movies or anywhere without something like this being in the back of their minds.I remember being at the Kingsport mall watching a movie a few years ago and somebody had a laser shining a red dot from behind us during the show.I just shot them a bird and continued to watch the movie .Now you never know if that laser is sitting on a weapon.Thinking back ,that one could have been as well.Myself,I'm glad the info was let out about the note because parents and staff should always be on alert but more so in this case.Now,find the fool that wrote it and make sure they understand these things are very serious and not a joke " if it was one "............

These kids and folks now a days aren't nothing but COWARDS!!!!