Mairvul heads upp Eye-81

STARSNBARS

On 11/16/2019 at 3:11 PM, DBGRAD70 said:

You know what boys and girls?!  I just noticed something.  DB has been left totally out of the title of this thread.  Almost like DB doesn't really exist.  Surely in the minds of the Rebel fans DB does exist.  Or do they?  A minor obstacle to overcome perhaps?

What in the world are the DB players or coaches going to think when they log on here and notice that they have been totally omitted?  When you're looking for "DB", "Indians", or "Dobuns Bent-it"?  They certainly aren't "Eye-81".  I mean, that's sort of like what one opposing player once did when they walked over to the DB Indian that was emblazoned on the field and stomped on the poor thing.  That was just so insulting. 

Oh no, ... no.  This is nothing like that.  [I wonder if it was intentional].  I don't want to think about it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMuN1lCdL6AIILcxELCGi

Really dude? 

On 11/17/2019 at 11:24 PM, tj3775 said:

Doesn't matter...TSSAA turns a blind eye to all the recruiting Maryville and Alcoa do. It's a known fact. Prove me wrong. 

Lmao .  You again?!  

21 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Let me guess, you are the red headed mullet man from the Bradley Central game?

If so , I invite you to the next home game , whenever that maybe because I didn’t get to meet you and your hair

15 hours ago, StarBright87 said:

They are going to roast db 42-7, maryville starting offense will not punt all game. I've been battling the murvil folks for years now and the key is patience, lord willing come next Friday there's a team that murvil don't won't any parts of.

The last time they seen that team they lay a goose egg, the next best competition they faced was in a scrimmage at the beginning of the season and they got man handled by Catholic. 

Chill out let them enjoy this week because next week will be worth the wait, I'm going to show out 

Ahh , I see that you suffer from a nasty case of  vicarious victorious

23 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

So Which jersey do you wear , you know , the one that has another mans name on it.....

That's funny right there. Reminds me when you turn on a pro game and grown men are there walking around with a shirt with another man's name on their back. Sort of like saying I'm not proud enough to be me.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DBGRAD70 said:

It drew you out didn't it?  he he.

On the ouside chance that the Indians feel their "Indian" has been stepped on, go tribe.

No I’m always here.  

9 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

That's funny right there. Reminds me when you turn on a pro game and grown men are there walking around with a shirt with another man's name on their back. Sort of like saying I'm not proud enough to be me.

Lol , I bet he wears it to bed also.

23 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Only thing funnier is “that guy” who buys a jersey and puts his own name on the back.

Then, we also have the creative ones....440-FB6-CC-1738-457-B-8-B06-DE0-D1116825