Mairvul heads upp Eye-81

STARSNBARS

27 minutes ago, StarBright87 said:

How many did Catholic score on yall in the preseason...... Asking for a friend 

They scored enough on us to go over and completely take it out on Oak Ridge the following week. Their scoreboard never seen a number like that on the visitor side of the board I bet. The horn on the scoreboard even sounded like something that was trying to die, I bet it was fixing to short out.

67921582-10214209770974053-5593489965762

55 minutes ago, StarBright87 said:

How many did Catholic score on yall in the preseason...... Asking for a friend 

I don’t remember the score because I don’t think they kept it on the board.

But if people are judging this team based on that scrimmage this team looks nothing like that. They played everyone and starters and positions have changed.

29 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

They scored enough on us to go over and completely take it out on Oak Ridge the following week. Their scoreboard never seen a number like that on the visitor side of the board I bet. The horn on the scoreboard even sounded like something that was trying to die, I bet it was fixing to short out.

:flower:

7 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

You have many friends don’t you? You sit around and talk to each other. Catholic beat us in a scrimmage 3 days after full pads started. Yet we are still playing...

Catholic was only in pads 3 days like you guys were, so no excuses. I love how people blame losing or bad team play on bad weather like the other team didn't have the same disadvantages.

6 hours ago, Rebel1972 said:

I don’t remember the score because I don’t think they kept it on the board.

But if people are judging this team based on that scrimmage this team looks nothing like that. They played everyone and starters and positions have changed.

Me personally I know murvil is better since then, but you have to remember I'm asking for a friend.

6 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

You are talking out both sides of your mouth, one side you are agreeing with rw87 that it's basically just a scrimmage when Catholic man handled yall, so it's no big deal 

Then out the other side you bragging how bad yall put it on oakridge in a scrimmage, but now all of a sudden the scrimmage matters. Barney come on which one is it? 

19 hours ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Ahh , I see that you suffer from a nasty case of  vicarious victorious

Did you fix your coffee differently? Maybe perhaps you changed your diet? Or maybe the wife gave you an extra kiss? Because usually you are threatening me, I consider this statement polite. I don't know what it is, but whatever it is you need more of it, I'm enjoying this nice version of greyrider 

3 hours ago, StarBright87 said:

You are talking out both sides of your mouth, one side you are agreeing with rw87 that it's basically just a scrimmage when Catholic man handled yall, so it's no big deal 

Then out the other side you bragging how bad yall put it on oakridge in a scrimmage, but now all of a sudden the scrimmage matters. Barney come on which one is it? 

To be honest with you my post is saying a scrimmage game is what they are just a scrimmage. Yes I was very concerned after the Catholic Scrimmage just like Oak Ridge was against Maryville. I think both of those games did each team well in the long run. Maryville has always in the past gained steam down the home stretch sort of like Kentucky's Basketball team and this team isn't any different. I am surprised that Catholic isn't playing right now. Something don't add up over there to me for some reason.