Mairvul heads upp Eye-81

STARSNBARS

We get on here an bicker back and forth, we take shots at each other, throw insults and what not, this platform allows us to do so. Let's remember no matter who wins or lose it's just a game that we all grown to love. 

Most importantly we all been blessed, the murvil folks tonight traveling have their own transportation, money to eat at whatever restaurant/fast food joint they choose, and a roof over their heads when they return, so will the db fans. Safe travels to the 825 crew, tonight belongs to yall, I done lost count on how many straight final 4 appearances this will be. 

Murvil 42-7. Murvil folks get there early to see the last db pregame war chant of the season, it's priceless, it never gets old

12 minutes ago, Tribal said:

No idea but I hope they're not from Tri-Cities.  Most of the refs from up here hate DB.  I doubt this game will be close enough for the refs to make a difference either way though.  Hoping the Tribe can play well and make a game of it, at least for a while.

They can’t be from the Tri-Cities or Blount County. This is playoffs. I sure hope they aren’t from Knoxville...

17 minutes ago, StarBright87 said:

We get on here an bicker back and forth, we take shots at each other, throw insults and what not, this platform allows us to do so. Let's remember no matter who wins or lose it's just a game that we all grown to love. 

Most importantly we all been blessed, the murvil folks tonight traveling have their own transportation, money to eat at whatever restaurant/fast food joint they choose, and a roof over their heads when they return, so will the db fans. Safe travels to the 825 crew, tonight belongs to yall, I done lost count on how many straight final 4 appearances this will be. 

Murvil 42-7. Murvil folks get there early to see the last db pregame war chant of the season, it's priceless, it never gets old

23 straight appearance in the quarterfinals 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StarBright87 said:

I thought you were going about the story about the previous owners of the Purple Cow restaurant in kingsport where the owner girlfriend dress up like a clown and shot his ex-wife, it was a national story that I know dateline did a special on it, a show called unmasked did something on it, and I'm sure other programs talked about it, it took 20+ plus years to finally gather enough evidence to arrest her.

It's funny because she was up here on the run and got busted for an unrelated crime which brought the murder to light iirc

46 minutes ago, Jetjock said:

forget about the game!!!!  im interested in this clown crime thing...….tell me more???:o

If you want more info you better google it because they don't have a clue what they're talking about.  She wasn't busted for an unrelated crime, and she wasn't "on the run" because no one was looking for her--she was the prime suspect but there weren't any outstanding charges (although she did start going by another first name and presumably wanted to keep a low profile).  The authorities in FL just never believed they had enough evidence to charge her until recently.  They supposedly did some additional DNA testing of some hair or something, but it's unclear exactly what made them decide to charge her after almost 30 years.  The trial will be national news if it ever happens.