Mairvul heads upp Eye-81

STARSNBARS

3 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

True story. I came out of the house wearing a big yellow hooded rain coat and my buddies laughed and said I looked like a school bus. Said I'd hold up traffic. So I ran back in the house and changed coats. Left my cell phone in that school bus coat with rebelwomans # stored. So I had to wait 'till I got home to text her. I missed a good chance to meet her and Stars at the game. I actually thought about writing WaCoJaCo on a piece of cardboard and walk down In front of the visitors side but figured one of the "good ole boys" would take a swing at me. 

We wouldn’t let that happen

6 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

True story. I came out of the house wearing a big yellow hooded rain coat and my buddies laughed and said I looked like a school bus. Said I'd hold up traffic. So I ran back in the house and changed coats. Left my cell phone in that school bus coat with rebelwomans # stored. So I had to wait 'till I got home to text her. I missed a good chance to meet her and Stars at the game. I actually thought about writing WaCoJaCo on a piece of cardboard and walk down In front of the visitors side but figured one of the "good ole boys" would take a swing at me. 

You would have liked meeting them but I 100% understand what your saying.You can sit with most anyone down town or at a game and they don't have a clue that your Waco .I was never that smart,pretty surprised I've lived as long as I have when it comes to those type of things on coacht or not.

12 hours ago, BatmanDB said:

You would have liked meeting them but I 100% understand what your saying.You can sit with most anyone down town or at a game and they don't have a clue that your Waco .I was never that smart,pretty surprised I've lived as long as I have when it comes to those type of things on coacht or not.

We didn’t bite Batman DB when he sat with us

7 hours ago, GREYRIDERx said:

We didn’t bite Batman DB when he sat with us

Good bunch for sure.Matter of fact,RR came up to me in the ticket line behind the baseball stadium and introduced himself.I do understand what Waco is saying because when someone walks up and says "BATMAN" out of the blue,my first instinct is to look for a punch and be on defense .Can't tell you the times someone I've never met has called me Batman. In a Batman movie,I wonder how long Bruce Wayne would have lasted  if everyone new he was Batman.probably been a five minute movie and renamed it the " Joker"

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/22/2019 at 9:54 PM, Jetjock said:

awww man    sorry to hear      hope you get better soon  :flower:

The story of the woman dressing up as a clown and murdering her soon to be husband girlfriend, then moving from Florida to kingsport and opening the purple cow restaurant is going to air at 11am on the ID channel, the show is called 20/20.