Dyer county vs Henry county rd 2!!!

Tennesseefan7

1 minute ago, PatriotNation said:

Yes more people need to call out the fans! It's been a pathetic crowd to be honest. We can do a lot better.

I wonder about the DC crowd. They only brought a small handful for the first game if my old memory serves me correctly. Certainly we can do better ourselves but the weather forecast  for Friday isn't very pretty: cold with showers.

GO BIG RED

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, olddevil said:

I wonder about the DC crowd. They only brought a small handful for the first game if my old memory serves me correctly. Certainly we can do better ourselves but the weather forecast  for Friday isn't very pretty: cold with showers.

GO BIG RED

I know I hate that rain is in the forecast because I know that will keep people away. I'm sure DC is going to bring a very nice crowd. This is going to be their championship game meaning they know they have struggled against Henry County and their mindset is giving it 110% and leave it all on the field. They are confident. I believe on their Twitter page they said they haven't been in the 3rd round of the playoffs since 1976. They will throw all their chips in on this game!

On 11/16/2019 at 11:41 AM, Tennesseefan7 said:

Jesus you 2 are both acting like clowns. These are high school kids we are talking about here! I get yal are both passionate about the game but don’t take away from the sportsmanship from these kids.... Henry county has every right to feel the way they do because they have won. Dyer county hasn’t beaten Henry county until we do we are the underdogs. Let the talking be done on the field. I bleed orange for my state and my high school.  I’m definitely hoping Dyer county pulls this one out and keeps playing 

Couldn't have said it any better! Despite the score Friday night I have nothing but respect for Henry County's football program and what they've done over the years. Of course I would love to see Dyer County get the win because it's been a long time coming for the football program. Even if the season comes to an end for DC Friday night I couldn't be any prouder for what they have accomplished this year. Go Choctaws! 

2 hours ago, PatriotNation said:

I know I hate that rain is in the forecast because I know that will keep people away. I'm sure DC is going to bring a very nice crowd. This is going to be their championship game meaning they know they have struggled against Henry County and their mindset is giving it 110% and leave it all on the field. They are confident. I believe on their Twitter page they said they haven't been in the 3rd round of the playoffs since 1976. They will throw all their chips in on this game!

There was a huge crowd that came down to Southwind so I expect it to even be more since Henry County is a little closer. 

okay it's time. 

Dyer County has had its best season since 1976 and look to continue their success as they play a Juggernaut in Henry County this week. Now earlier in the season we did see this match up as HC took it convincingly 48-7. That will not at all be the result on Friday. Now, give both teams credit on their incredible seasons, but one must come to an end. I said it last week and I will state it again. This is DC's best defense in I don't know how long. They have given up 17 points in their last 4 contests. I believe that alongside HC, DC has improved a ton since week 3. But I am here for one thing, to tell you why DC is going to win.

1. Dyer County has played there before this year, understood the atmosphere, the conditions, and the team. 

2. There is no reason for Henry County to run anything different than they have all year, I expect the same smash mouth football we saw in September.

3. I believe that DC will run for over 200 yards Friday, with LaQuentin Wells acquiring 160 of those and 3 TDs.

Impact Players to watch for DC:

LaQuentin Wells, Jake Willis, Garrett Sawyer, Jarrod Halliburton

Expect DC to come out earlier and faster than they did in September.

To all Henry County Fans,

These boys have put the County on their back, expect to see a lot of Orange Friday.

I have DC winning this one on our Revenge Tour

Dyer County: 27

Henry County: 17

Good Luck to all the players and lets bring home a win!

Edited by DawsonParker

39 minutes ago, DawsonParker said:

okay it's time. 

Dyer County has had its best season since 1976 and look to continue their success as they play a Juggernaut in Henry County this week. Now earlier in the season we did see this match up as HC took it convincingly 48-7. That will not at all be the result on Friday. Now, give both teams credit on their incredible seasons, but one must come to an end. I said it last week and I will state it again. This is DC's best defense in I don't know how long. They have given up 17 points in their last 4 contests. I believe that alongside HC, DC has improved a ton since week 3. But I am here for one thing, to tell you why DC is going to win.

1. Dyer County has played there before this year, understood the atmosphere, the conditions, and the team. 

2. There is no reason for Henry County to run anything different than they have all year, I expect the same smash mouth football we saw in September.

3. I believe that DC will run for over 200 yards Friday, with LaQuentin Wells acquiring 160 of those and 3 TDs.

Impact Players to watch for DC:

LaQuentin Wells, Jake Willis, Garrett Sawyer, Jarrod Halliburton

Expect DC to come out earlier and faster than they did in September.

To all Henry County Fans,

These boys have put the County on their back, expect to see a lot of Orange Friday.

I have DC winning this one on our Revenge Tour

Dyer County: 27

Henry County: 17

Good Luck to all the players and lets bring home a win!

Great bulletin board material. It's not like we need any more motivation or anything but to say DC is going to run for 200 yards and beat us by 10...WELL.... I'm going to keep my mouth shut for once. Thanks for that #IGuessYallForgotWhoWeWas

Edited by PatriotNation

24 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

Great bulletin board material. It's not like we need any more motivation or anything but to say DC is going to run for 200 yards and beat us by 10...WELL.... I'm going to keep my mouth shut for once. Thanks for that #IGuessYallForgotWhoWeWas

its not that we forgot who y'all are, but it is that y'all haven't seen us at our full potential. expect a great game Friday.

20 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

The reason I say that is I'm pretty sure we didn't have our starting RB or our 2nd RB in that first game against Dyer County. We hung 48 points on y'all without those guys. Anyway though I know y'all have improved defensively I'm not discrediting that just trying to make a point. I don't see y'all holding us to just 17. 

Or scoring 27...

1 hour ago, PatriotNation said:

The reason I say that is I'm pretty sure we didn't have our starting RB or our 2nd RB in that first game against Dyer County. We hung 48 points on y'all without those guys. Anyway though I know y'all have improved defensively I'm not discrediting that just trying to make a point. I don't see y'all holding us to just 17. 

AND our freshman quarterback threw for 230 and 3 touchdowns on that juggernaut of a defense DC has. I now understand what some others were saying about the trash talk. It’s pretty bad when the HC folks are the humble ones. This game will end with at least a +14 margin for the Patriots.