Dyer county vs Henry county rd 2!!!

Tennesseefan7

49 minutes ago, RollRed said:

Ok... done.. I get it a man has to pull for his team (DC) even when he knows deep down his team (DC) cannot win. Good on you for keeping your head up and having that can do attitude.  HC ON TO THE 4TH ROUND!

I'm just here so I don't get fined. Enjoy the game tomorrow night

5 minutes ago, RollRed said:

What does that even mean? You want me to save you a seat? I sit by the HORN MAN

i really don’t think i’ve ever been more annoyed by someone. you talk such a big game but you probably never even played for HC why are you so invested lol is that all you have to do with your life 

3 minutes ago, dcpride3 said:

i really don’t think i’ve ever been more annoyed by someone. you talk such a big game but you probably never even played for HC why are you so invested lol is that all you have to do with your life 

1st off that conversation you quoted was between me and WingT08.  He said he was only here so he didn't get fined.   So I asked and honest question what did that mean. I was being honest when I said I sit by the HORN MAN. and I will save any of you ingins a seat on the winning side. And to answer you question my son is a senior and plays for Henry County. And I just really enjoy dismantling any team that talks so much crap. Clarksville was the same thing last week. All talk. They got caught doing that football math. Thinking they beat the 2seed and we just "barely" beat the 3 seed . So should have been an easy game for the Wildcats by their math. They got steam rolled. Didnt yall almost lose to them? Oh yeah it was a close 1. And dont worry I'll be around for a few more years. My youngest boy moves up from pop Warner next year and will be an inman Bulldog.  We enjoyed watching them it the W in your own house this season.  What has you caring so much about your team sir? Since you asked me. 

6 minutes ago, RollRed said:

1st off that conversation you quoted was between me and WingT08.  He said he was only here so he didn't get fined.   So I asked and honest question what did that mean. I was being honest when I said I sit by the HORN MAN. and I will save any of you ingins a seat on the winning side. And to answer you question my son is a senior and plays for Henry County. And I just really enjoy dismantling any team that talks so much crap. Clarksville was the same thing last week. All talk. They got caught doing that football math. Thinking they beat the 2seed and we just "barely" beat the 3 seed . So should have been an easy game for the Wildcats by their math. They got steam rolled. Didnt yall almost lose to them? Oh yeah it was a close 1. And dont worry I'll be around for a few more years. My youngest boy moves up from pop Warner next year and will be an inman Bulldog.  We enjoyed watching them it the W in your own house this season.  What has you caring so much about your team sir? Since you asked me. 

What’s number is your son? Lol

23 minutes ago, DCPride01 said:

What’s number is your son? Lol

Why would I tell you? You stalk me bad enough.. believe me hes on the team. Why would I lie? He is the one who tells me everything I know about this game. +all the DC smack talk. All of it is just poking the big red bear. Also you never answered my question.  I take it you dont really have a dog in the fight.

39 minutes ago, RollRed said:

Born and raised in DC having had multiple family members and friends play for DC. So a little bit more background than what it seems you have. And also, why are you even bringing up middle school ball??

We have every right to talk and be excited and it just so happens that y’all are our next opponent. We are talking just like y’all are so why did ya get so defensive? let us enjoy the fact that we made it to the 3rd round with a group of boys who have played together since the third grade and who are hungry to bring home a title to prove that their hard work has paid off.  It’d be nice to add a trophy to the cabinet. 

Edited by dcpride3

4 minutes ago, dcpride3 said:

Born and raised in DC having had multiple family members and friends play for DC. So a little bit more background than what it seems you have. And also, why are you even bringing up middle school ball??

We have every right to talk and be excited and it just so happens that y’all are our next opponent. We are talking just like y’all are so why did ya get so defensive? let us enjoy the fact that we made it to the 3rd round with a group of boys who have played together since the third grade and who are hungry to bring home a title to prove that their hard work has paid off.  It’d be nice to add a trophy to the cabinet. 

That cabinet has been locked for so long no one even knows where the key is. I brought up middle ball just letting you know I'll be on here for years because I have 2 boys that play for henry county in one way or another.  Put yourself in our shoes. We've never seen a competitive game out of DC ... also in September we were told this was the team to beat us. So you have to understand why we are a bit apprehensive in believing anything anyone from DC has to say. Imagine if there was a team you beat by 35 for the last 3 years. And you had to play them Friday.  You would expect the same old weak game they have always put out. 

33 minutes ago, RollRed said:

That cabinet has been locked for so long no one even knows where the key is. I brought up middle ball just letting you know I'll be on here for years because I have 2 boys that play for henry county in one way or another.  Put yourself in our shoes. We've never seen a competitive game out of DC ... also in September we were told this was the team to beat us. So you have to understand why we are a bit apprehensive in believing anything anyone from DC has to say. Imagine if there was a team you beat by 35 for the last 3 years. And you had to play them Friday.  You would expect the same old weak game they have always put out. 

We aren’t expecting the same game because we have a different mentality now. I’m expecting it to be a whole lot closer, and i’m expecting a Choctaw win. We haven’t had a weak schedule. if we couldn’t play ball or if we weren’t capable we wouldn’t be in the 3rd round. Y’all are beatable and we want to prove it. There’s nothing wrong in saying that.

17 minutes ago, HCFan said:

I am so looking forward to the Yankers prediction after he reads this thread...it should be good! Roll Red Roll !!!

Yanker will roll with red on this one. Rain games are hard to predict.  If it was dry I'd say HC by 35. Just sticking with the status quo.  Unless the really pissed of Coach Counce. Then HC by 50. But we have to be real. It's a rain game HC 28- DC 7 MAYBE 14 .