Dyer county vs Henry county rd 2!!!

Tennesseefan7

10 hours ago, RollRed said:

Haywood was big and fast + gemantowns coach. They are 11-1 they were legit. And we didnt get out feet under us till week 3 when we got s few injured starters back. "Coughs" 48-14

9 hours ago, RollRed said:

PATRIOT NATION DROPS THE MIC!

You get an L, you get an L, Everyone gets an L!!!

• Like 1

Absolutely incredible game!! Dyer County had a heck of a game!! Mad props to DC and their fan base!!! Great crowd for DC and their whole program showed up and showed out! I tell you what after seeing it first hand DC may have something for the rest left in 5A!! I can't believe I just said that lol but it's the God honest truth! I don't back down from sticking up for my Patriots I love my team and will be there for them through thick and thin and great back and forth on this thread! Absolutely incredible on Coach T for so many fans to stick up for their teams! Y'all deserved the win and just TOOK it! I like the attitude y'all played with especially in that 2nd half! Most teams would have folded when it was 24-7. I can't say it enough hats off to the Dyer County Choctaws!!!! 

Edited by PatriotNation