cpa vs chatt christian

Rastus

I left end of 3rd, CPA makes some big plays and has a QB who can play. Not true first of season and now it looks like the CPA everyone has been used to. 35-0 when I left. CCA runs what I call the Delaware wing T and has no big play makeup potential. CPA running on fumes as across the school only about half the kids made it to school for the week. Flu run wild. CCA with much bigger but fatter OL who stay inside.  Maverick Rodriguez is the only CPA speed but CPA gashes CCA and makes big plays all night long. Whole CPA teams has meshed and will have to handle LA again next week as both teams have improved. CCA got real chippy to start second half and the game devolved into really ugly. CCA has a 6-7 kid who I thought could just whack CPA coverage but CCA has no qB to get him the ball. One thing that CCA unitentionally did really well was punt short and take the most dangerous CPA play which is a punt return out of the question.

CPA survived and will need to get healthy to continue this run. CPA will win and move on but it was a few youngsters who got some real playing time that may make them better next year.  CCA fought the whole game (literally and figuratively) but CPA is on a roll. Not much good to say about CCA offense and CPA broke some big plays and it was game over. Dilfer will carry some anger and assholedness as he is wont to be into the game and Ingle will be challenged.

CCA numbers seemed small, is that a usual size squad?

Final was 35-14.

Edited by Rastus
add on info