South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Grider against this Clemons man)

Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

Im glad Grider moved this game to Thursday so he wouldnt tare up our field.  I have a doctor appointment Friday so I want be rushed to get back.  Grider needs to practice twice as long today and tomorrow to make sure our boys are ready.  You think im joking but im not. 

Sorry Roy game is Friday

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

Cherokee Tom you are full of mess.  I called Griders school 10 minutes ago and they said it was Thursday.  Im not falling for this mess. You think im joking but im not. 

Better call again, it’s Friday night at 7! Heard that Gordy coach changed his mind and wants to play with wet balls! 

Edited by CaptainJackRackam

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Cherokee Tom you are full of mess.  I called Griders school 10 minutes ago and they said it was Thursday.  Im not falling for this mess. You think im joking but im not. 

Rectal Roy! Tell your doctor  that scope needs to slide in and out real quick or you will be late and Grider will be real mad!

On 11/18/2019 at 1:26 PM, CaptainLongbeard said:

I do not lie sir. I have no problem being the favorite. I’m not so sure SP is the favorite though. Someone said it best here yesterday. Greenback has been the measuring stick the past 5-6 years in the east. This SP team is a good team but that game is probably one that could go either way. Two years ago I believe Greenback was head and shoulders better than the rest of the East. I think it’s more even this time. As for the gold coming East. I believe two great teams in the west might have something to say about it as well. 

Except for Whitwell sneaking in there last year.

18 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Better call again, it’s Friday night at 7! Heard that Gordy coach changed his mind and wants to play with wet balls! 

Actually, from what I heard, we were gonna move it, but bus transportation was a problem.

We have an extreme shortage of bus drivers in the county.