South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Grider against this Clemons man)

Roy Dillard

37 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Congratulations to the Pirates on the “W”.  Gordonsville proved 2 things, 1. Their team is better than record. 2. They were the worst team the Pirates played in 2019 fer allowing their lack of sportsmanship actions to be glaringly obvious. 

Undisciplined and it will cost them

On 11/21/2019 at 12:13 PM, SPHS09 said:

That’s not accurate. The question was asked to Gordonsville about moving it. It was initially agreed upon to move it. The TSSAA was notified about the plans. It was approved to be moved.  It was then posted after the agreement was made between schools.  Within an hour Gordonsville called back and said they couldn’t move it because of busing. Those are the facts. Thanks

It was never agreed upon, not sure what your people told you. lol

11 minutes ago, glover said:

It was never agreed upon, not sure what your people told you. lol

I tell you what should have been agreed on. Ending the game at the end of the third quarter. It was ridiculous the way Gordy was acting. We’ve played them for years and I never recall it being like it was last week. Anyway see you guys again next season. 

1 hour ago, Pirate2003 said:

I tell you what should have been agreed on. Ending the game at the end of the third quarter. It was ridiculous the way Gordy was acting. We’ve played them for years and I never recall it being like it was last week. Anyway see you guys again next season. 

No sense in beating a dead horse, but much of what went on Friday went both ways. Some provoked, some not, and some of it was just football. All I'll say.

2 hours ago, Pirate2003 said:

You are not the first team that has accused them of playing dirty this season. 

17 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

You are not the first team that has accused them of playing dirty this season. 

They had a DB or Safety that was notorious for delivering nutjobs in every game during the 2007 playoffs.  That ended in the 3rd round at SP with offsetting personal foul nutjobs when he did that to the SP qb on a downfield block.