South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Grider against this Clemons man)

Roy Dillard

2 minutes ago, powerp said:

I am still seeing dry weather during game time. However, a wet field is great for the Pirates to prep for next week. Supposed to be ugly weather next Friday.

2 minutes ago, powerp said:

I am still seeing dry weather during game time. However, a wet field is great for the Pirates to prep for next week. Supposed to be ugly weather next Friday.

Maybe of we can pull out a win you can play up here in good weather (as of now):thumb:

Screenshot_20191122-123028_WBIR Weather.jpg

52 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

I'm, personally, looking forward to the game, the drive down, everything.

I feel our defense will hold its own. The question is whether our offense can move the ball. If the offense can't control the ball, that will put a strain on the defense.

The Gordonsville defense got a big boost with the wet field. On a dry field this game isn’t close but you never know when it’s wet and sloppy. 

19 hours ago, croz6110 said:

Would someone care to explain this?

:roflol:

Actually Ole Merle is a Marion County fan and he appears weekends at “Ronnies  Red Eye’s Karoke Bar and Grill”.  That might explain where Roy gets some of his wisdom and fashion advice. 

Edited by pegleg
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Pirates i wish you all a good game and i hope ALL teams come out healthy and IF we get to face off next week we both are full strength to make one HECK of a Semi final game!We will know something on our end in about 6 hours!

Same here on all of your sentiments 

Gordonsville has become almost a constant opponent in the playoffs the past few years.  Pirates just need to come out sharp and take care of business...leave no doubt that they are the better team this year.  Expecting a competitive first half but think the Pirates will put this one away in the 3rd quarter.  Hopefully the rain will hold off as well.  Pirates by 35.