The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

Cam615

1 hour ago, football6 said:

All this talking don't mean squat the best team will win the game it either be H20 or TC all this going back and forth is  unnecessary the game will be won with which ever team makes the fewest mistakes.

But the back and forth is what makes the T fun lol but I agree in the 1st game we made the most mistakes and it cost us the game. Hopefully we have grown enough to be able to stop and answer a Watertown momentum run. 

We get it, Watertown is the regional champs. well that didn't help us last year and it won't help this year. Anybody saying TC is the underdog either doesn't know what they're talking about, or is looking for a motivation to give TC players. IMO there is no underdog this game, just two hard nose good teams.

Edited by TheWacoKid
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, TheWacoKid said:

We get it, Watertown is the regional champs. well that didn't help us last year and it won't help this year. Anybody saying TC is the underdog either doesn't know what they're talking about, or is looking for a motivation to give TC players. IMO there is no underdog this game, just two hard nose good teams.

Well said 

2 hours ago, TheWacoKid said:

One of us will have to put up our guns and walk away. 

All trash talk aside, TC wins this by 1 to 2 TDs..... They are the better football team. H20 has already beat them so I'm not going to say they can't, they have already proved that. I just feel TC plays different in the playoffs.... Either way I'm there and excited to watch the best 2 teams in our region face off this Friday and hope that both teams stay healthy! 

• Like 1