The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

Cam615

I just don't see TC having 5-6 turnovers and multiple personal fouls in this game. H2O caught TC at a good tone just TC 2nd game after having a week off and they took advantage of TC mistakes. With it raining for two days straight that will make TC downhill run game even more impactful. TC has improved dramatically since week 3.

13 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

TC will be resting starters by the middle of the 3rd quarter in this game focusing on Meigs.

That's a crazy prediction, but one that may end up being true.  I can see one of 2 things happening...1) it being a very close game to the end 2) TC coming out of the gate and never looking back.   Time will tell.  We all get on here just for fun to build the week up and to poke fun at each other.  The truth is both teams are deserving and have worked their tails off to get to this point.  All you can ask for is a healthy, injury free game, and let the best team win.  

• Like 2

The last 3 ballgames between these 2 have been decided by a grand total of 3 points! TC 49, H20 46. but Watertown won 2 of those. I envision a close game for 4 qrts. 

The winner is going to have a tough row to hoe if they want that Gold. Meigs/Onieda will be a difficult trip. Then waiting in Cookvegas will be IMO Peabody but Forrest is making some noise. Regardless of the hate, trash talk, fun jabs thrown on here, we folks are going to witness some great contest and i only wish it was possible for the last 7 games to all be played at different times so that we as the fans could witness it all.

We on here know what Friday holds in Watertown. Meigs/Onieda is another rematch and i expect the Tigers will have a more difficult time this go around. Riverside is on a roll and undefeated Forrest sits in their way. Can they keep it going? Fairley has been dominate but they will face their stiffest comp yet in Peabody. Are they up to the task to Surf past the Golden Tide or are we looking at another repeat champion? 

TC and H20 have played four common opponents. TC has scored an average of 4.5 points more than H2O against each opponent and they have allowed an average of 2.5 points less against each opponent. Therefore, using these numbers with my fool-proof methodology, TC wins by 6.75 points (i.e., 6 or 7 points).  

*Key Assumption: Both TC and H2O substituted down proportionally in the games they won by BIG margins.

Go Yellow Jackets!!!

Let me say this I do believe this will be a close physical game but i must say TC (fans) believe that they will roll and if i'm not mistaken Watertown played a tougher schedule and still came out as region champs and 8-2  they are no pushover and will fully be ready to punch them in the mouth on Friday night.

Edited by thesheriff01
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, OldYellowJacket said:

TC and H20 have played four common opponents. TC has scored an average of 4.5 points more than H2O against each opponent and they have allowed an average of 2.5 points less against each opponent. Therefore, using these numbers with my fool-proof methodology, TC wins by 6.75 points (i.e., 6 or 7 points).  

*Key Assumption: Both TC and H2O substituted down proportionally in the games they won by BIG margins.

Go Yellow Jackets!!!

TCs defense has allowed 62 points in 11 games, the starters have only allowed 29 points in 11 games, 16 of those 29 were against Watertown, so the starters allowed 2 TD in the other 10 games, the TC defense/special teams(blocked punts) have scored 7 TD this year, that’s dominance even if the schedule is on the weaker side, doing what you are suppose to do vs the competition in front of you.