The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

Cam615

5 minutes ago, takeittothebank23 said:

Let them sleep sheriff. Cousino is light years ahead of where he was in week 3 and he got the win then. What should make me think the outcome will be different this time? The rain? Newsflash both teams will be playing in the rain. The fact tc has progressed since week 3? If they hadn’t they’d be in a world of trouble because so have we.  The coaches will have them prepared and the purple tigers will be ready. The yellow jackets have not proven to anyone that they can throw the ball and I believe if we can get #7 and #5 blocked we will move the ball at ease. You fellas from fartsville can talk about last year all you want but your team does not compare to what you had last year. 

Thank goodness there is someone else on this page that's on planet earth with me:roflol:

28 minutes ago, thesheriff01 said:

my question is why the boys at watertown get no respect and the only people giving them a chance is them no one wants to face that watertown beat TC they played a harder schedule and still went 8-2 and arguable should've been 9-1 or even 10-0 and I understand the "TC is a better team then in week 3" argument but just a little inside information TC isn't the only team to get better throughout the season

I 100% agree that Watertown has gotten better. I also think the 10-0 comment was a little far fetched because you wasn’t beating Nolensville. I also know that Watertown did beat TC. But it was TC’s worse performance of the season and it took Watertown OT and 5 turnovers later to beat them. This is the question I ask myself...If Watertown had 5 turnovers what would the score have been? I’d say a 28-35 point victory for TC. I give Watertown respect for being here two years in a row and well deserved (Region Champs), but I think TC is simply too much for them right now. And as far as Ford holding onto the ball, there should be about 3 others you better be worried about first! 

15 minutes ago, takeittothebank23 said:

Let them sleep sheriff. Cousino is light years ahead of where he was in week 3 and he got the win then. What should make me think the outcome will be different this time? The rain? Newsflash both teams will be playing in the rain. The fact tc has progressed since week 3? If they hadn’t they’d be in a world of trouble because so have we.  The coaches will have them prepared and the purple tigers will be ready. The yellow jackets have not proven to anyone that they can throw the ball and I believe if we can get #7 and #5 blocked we will move the ball at ease. You fellas from fartsville can talk about last year all you want but your team does not compare to what you had last year. 

Some of the things said about TC being the better team are a bit far fetched but this is one of the silliest statements in this thread, 5 and 7 are both great but our defense as a whole are lights out and Watertown will not move the ball with ease even if they do block 5 and 7. 23,50,52,70,4,11,6,2,9,and 60 all have something to say about Watertown moving the ball with ease.

1 hour ago, thesheriff01 said:

Thank goodness there is someone else on this page that's on planet earth with me:roflol:

Woody, I see you are new so first off welcome to the club. Please realize that there are 5 different types of posters here on the T. 

1) Realist -  A person here is a fan and a die hard about their team, a true fan. They will support their team through thick and thin. They will also point out the faults their team has and realize its not all roses.

2) Purest - Again a die hard and true fan but their eyes have glossed over and the only colors they see are those of their school. Everyone else is terrible. Their team is the best and you can't talk them out of it. These usually are very harsh on the Zebras as well.

3) Factors - These are people who speak in facts. Proving them wrong is difficult as they know their stuff. 

4) Jack-Rabbits - These dudes are here to have fun and get as many people as possible riled up. They dont care what team they rub wrong either. A loose cannon of sorts. 

5) Roy - @Roy Dillard has his own category as his is one of a kind. 

The fun of the T is trying to determine which category each poster falls in and with some which category their post falls in. I for one stay mainly in the 1 and 3 but every once in awhile you have to throw a counter in to keep them honest. 

Enjoy the T and looking forward to Fridays matchup! Should be a good one. 

Edited by BCB~MVP
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, takeittothebank23 said:

Go ahead and focus on 5 and 7 on defense which nobody has blocked all year including Watertown and #70 and #50 will eat you alive. Great plan when you won't even know where #5 will line up on defense or offense. Rain doesn't have a huge effect on a power run team as it does on a spread team. I hope H2O lines up and try to run a power run gam against TC that would be great.

57 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Woody, I see you are new so first off welcome to the club. Please realize that there are 5 different types of posters here on the T. 

1) Realist -  A person here is a fan and a die hard about their team, a true fan. They will support their team through thick and then. They will also point out the faults their team has and realize its not all roses.

2) Purest - Again a die hard and true fan but their eyes have glossed over and the only colors they see are those of their school. Everyone else is terrible. Their team is the best and you can't talk them out of it. These usually are very harsh on the Zebras as well.

3) Factors - These are people who speak in facts. Proving them wrong is difficult as they know their stuff. 

4) Jack-Rabbits - These dudes are here to have fun and get as many people as possible riled up. They dont care what team they rub wrong either. A loose cannon of sorts. 

5) Roy - @Roy Dillard has his own category as his is one of a kind. 

The fun of the T is trying to determine which category each poster falls in and with some which category their post falls in. I for one stay mainly in the 1 and 3 but every once in awhile you have to throw a counter in to keep them honest. 

Enjoy the T and looking forward to Fridays matchup! Should be a good one. 

Pretty good post, I wish everyone was required to list which category they would fit in and be forced to tell the truth about it.:lol: would you be a #1 BCB~MVP?

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Pretty good post, I wish everyone was required to list which category they would fit in and be forced to tell the truth about it.:lol: would you be a #1 BCB~MVP?

bounce between 1 & 3 mostly :thumb: but I do carry the play action pass and have a decent screen game in the playbook. :grin:

5 minutes ago, biggest said:

Could this  be moved to Thursday night?

I highly doubt it. If thats the case, all games would potentially be moved and that could be a nightmare for TSSAA. For the Playoffs, the officials come from outside the area so Travel could be a major issue. I know that the local officials used for Watertown and Trousdale have 3 games this week, 1 in Memphis and 2 in the Knoxville Area. Plus it will cause the offseason to be 1 day longer for someone and that just ain't fair.