The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

Cam615

39 minutes ago, biggest said:

Could this  be moved to Thursday night?

29 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

I highly doubt it. If thats the case, all games would potentially be moved and that could be a nightmare for TSSAA. For the Playoffs, the officials come from outside the area so Travel could be a major issue. I know that the local officials used for Watertown and Trousdale have 3 games this week, 1 in Memphis and 2 in the Knoxville Area. Plus it will cause the offseason to be 1 day longer for someone and that just ain't fair.  

I stand corrected. It looks like Huntland @ Huntington has been moved and Gordy @ South Pitt was briefly but is back to Friday. 

6 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

I stand corrected. It looks like Huntland @ Huntington has been moved and Gordy @ South Pitt was briefly but is back to Friday. 

Birdy told me it could happen! Or it's on the table anyway. Dont want say much but both  teams  must agree 

Edited by biggest

10 minutes ago, biggest said:

Birdy told me it could happen! Or it's on the table anyway. Dont want say much but both  teams  must agree 

And what's the chance that that happens. 

Gavin, "Hello Little Buddy!"

BSatt, "Supp Coach!"

Gavin, "So looks like its going to rain alot on Friday, we both want a large crowd to create an awesome atmosphere, so I was ...."

Bsatt, click.

Gavin, "... wondering if you want to, Hello, Buddy you there? Hello, Da**."

Edited by BCB~MVP
  • Like 1