The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

Cam615

26 minutes ago, takeittothebank23 said:

Tc ain’t scared they just think they need an “advantage” to win. You can’t blame them for that lol

Nah we ain’t scared and only advantage it took last year was making Watertown one dimensional, and making Webster beat us and he couldn’t,  threw a couple picks maybe cousino is better I haven’t seen enough to tell yet.

Edited by TCRadio

3 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

Woody, I see you are new so first off welcome to the club. Please realize that there are 5 different types of posters here on the T. 

1) Realist -  A person here is a fan and a die hard about their team, a true fan. They will support their team through thick and thin. They will also point out the faults their team has and realize its not all roses.

2) Purest - Again a die hard and true fan but their eyes have glossed over and the only colors they see are those of their school. Everyone else is terrible. Their team is the best and you can't talk them out of it. These usually are very harsh on the Zebras as well.

3) Factors - These are people who speak in facts. Proving them wrong is difficult as they know their stuff. 

4) Jack-Rabbits - These dudes are here to have fun and get as many people as possible riled up. They dont care what team they rub wrong either. A loose cannon of sorts. 

5) Roy - @Roy Dillard has his own category as his is one of a kind. 

The fun of the T is trying to determine which category each poster falls in and with some which category their post falls in. I for one stay mainly in the 1 and 3 but every once in awhile you have to throw a counter in to keep them honest. 

Enjoy the T and looking forward to Fridays matchup! Should be a good one. 

I see my self as 1-3 but have been accused of being a 4! LOL

33 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

I see my self as 1-3 but have been accused of being a 4! LOL

I work with several who personally know the postman and they all agree he is a 4 ;) one was a T for ya, another tries to cook a little bbq and knows his round ball. Good guys! Can’t tell ya what they said about you though. :mrgreen:

12 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

H20 man.....glad you posted. Are we riding in your car or mine to the TC/Meigs game? 

One reason that will not work is that I only ride with winners... The second and most important reason  is a safety concern. I’ve gotten rid of all my booster seats ( my kids are older) and you will not have a safe place to ride...

Sorry, but safety first.. I know BCB MVP has small children, so he may have some extra booster seats  for you to ride in safely to the H2O game next week!

Good Luck!

Edited by H2Oman