The Rematch: Trousdale @ Watertown

Cam615

Lol you Waterboys have a butt crush on Westmoreland.... You mention us in every thread. Very sweet of you guys! But we don’t like y’all. Good job last night TC! Great game! For the players on Watertown’s team GREAT job, not the fans, just the players! They played a heck of a game, one to be proud of for sure. I hate it for those guys, the players, not the fans that is. 

• Like 3

Gotta question for all of you guys....did anyone see any of the news crews? I did not and it is a crying shame that this game didn't get some publicity through them. It is also a crying shame that this game was not a mytv30 game back in September. Besides that what a great game. Both teams played their butts off and left every ounce of energy on the field.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

Gotta question for all of you guys....did anyone see any of the news crews? I did not and it is a crying shame that this game didn't get some publicity through them. It is also a crying shame that this game was not a mytv30 game back in September. Besides that what a great game. Both teams played their butts off and left every ounce of energy on the field.

I agree with you. This rivalry the last two years should be televised. 

• Like 1

3 plays stick out to me for watertown last night.

1. Cousino 60 yard TD run to give us a 13-7 lead. He just out ran everyone. 

2. Cousino throw and Hughes-Malone catch after the bad snap late in the game. Perfectly thrown over the shoulder and our guy went up and made a play. It kept our hopes alive.

3. Braxton Swann’s blocked punt to give us a chance to take shots at the end zone with 2 minutes left. Pure determination and heart. Great ball skills as well

Obviously there are more plays but these 3 stick out in my mind. I just don’t know if i can say the better team won last night, maybe a better program but we played better. Hats off to TC they made plays when they needed to and made stops when they needed to.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

3 plays stick out to me for watertown last night.

1. Cousino 60 yard TD run to give us a 13-7 lead. He just out ran everyone. 

2. Cousino throw and Hughes-Malone catch after the bad snap late in the game. Perfectly thrown over the shoulder and our guy went up and made a play. It kept our hopes alive.

3. Braxton Swann’s blocked punt to give us a chance to take shots at the end zone with 2 minutes left. Pure determination and heart. Great ball skills as well

Obviously there are more plays but these 3 stick out in my mind. I just don’t know if i can say the better team won last night, maybe a better program but we played better. Hats off to TC they made plays when they needed to and made stops when they needed to.

TC won the 4th quarter that's how you become a championship program is by winning the 4th. TC didn't play a good game at all. The 4th is where a game is won and lost it's the reason we hold up the 4 fingers at the start of 4th. The better team last night won. Just like in week 3 when Watertown was the better team.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, RTD said:

TC won the 4th quarter that's how you become a championship program is by winning the 4th. TC didn't play a good game at all. The 4th is where a game is won and lost it's the reason we hold up the 4 fingers at the start of 4th. The better team last night won. Just like in week 3 when Watertown was the better team.

Once again I agree with you RTD.

31 minutes ago, RTD said:

Rtd I don't agre with you  often but this is spot on except  h20 had alot to do with yall not playing good! H20 had chances  but couldn't  capitalize credit tc for that! H20 has is on the doorstep but have to find a way to  open it.  I thought  the block punt opened the door but tc made a play at the end that's something h20 has to learn to do.  Next year  I say we skip  first 3 rounds  and play a best of 3 series lol

• Like 1

On 11/16/2019 at 4:11 PM, 4thandGoal said:

Let’s hear it. How you gonna stop the ole “fullback dive”? Are you sure it’s a “dive”? 

Hackett answered your question last night.. if I were Meigs and had the horses to do so I would mirror what H2O did last night to eliminate the FB trap / dive or whatever you want to call it.  

I think we did a great job on taking TC out of their original / normal game plan. We just couldn’t eliminate a couple big plays and you guys beat us.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TripleOG said:

Dray played his #### off last night. Prolly best all around game he's had. Proud of them all 

Big players show up when it matters and there is no doubt D-Ray is a big time player.

PS: He is not as fast as his uncle Tony, but he is 10 times more physical. Both were great players... Just wish Tony and I had the same leadership / role models these kids have today... You Did A Great Job With That Kid!