Hardin County at Springfield 4A quarterfinals

JacketLover

1 minute ago, brian2000 said:

Yea their QB should be a JR by now who can throw it with good Wrs. Looking at their scores they don’t give up alot of pts either. Should be a good one

Their quarterback, Rivers Hunt, I believe is his name is a junior along with their 4 star TE Hudson Wolfe. Hunt is a Mr. Football semifinalist. Both played against Springfield in the first round matchup two years ago as freshmen. 

10 hours ago, JacketLover said:

Their quarterback, Rivers Hunt, I believe is his name is a junior along with their 4 star TE Hudson Wolfe. Hunt is a Mr. Football semifinalist. Both played against Springfield in the first round matchup two years ago as freshmen. 

Yes there both juniors. That experience playing as freshman and sophomores I think is showing now in decision making. Rivers hasn’t thrown but 4 picks all year and 25 tds and should have went over 2500 yds after last night

22 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Yes there both juniors. That experience playing as freshman and sophomores I think is showing now in decision making. Rivers hasn’t thrown but 4 picks all year and 25 tds and should have went over 2500 yds after last night

It’s going to be interesting to see how the jackets handle a pure passing quarterback. He’s the only one we’ve played against all year. The DB’s and DL have had great success with passing offenses so far, but Hardin County’s will be the toughest test yet. Our Defenses is playing phenomenal right now and the offense is hitting their stride. It’ll be a great quarter final game in Springfield.