Hardin County at Springfield 4A quarterfinals

JacketLover

8 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

It’s going to be interesting to see how the jackets handle a pure passing quarterback. He’s the only one we’ve played against all year. The DB’s and DL have had great success with passing offenses so far, but Hardin County’s will be the toughest test yet. Our Defenses is playing phenomenal right now and the offense is hitting their stride. It’ll be a great quarter final game in Springfield.

Our line has got to pressure the QB and defend Wolfe. 

28 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

It’s going to be interesting to see how the jackets handle a pure passing quarterback. He’s the only one we’ve played against all year. The DB’s and DL have had great success with passing offenses so far, but Hardin County’s will be the toughest test yet. Our Defenses is playing phenomenal right now and the offense is hitting their stride. It’ll be a great quarter final game in Springfield.

I thought that’s where y’all advantage would be against Lexington was pressure on an I noticed under pressure his passes were not accurate when he was flushed. Did y’all get pressure on him last night?

9 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

I thought that’s where y’all advantage would be against Lexington was pressure on an I noticed under pressure his passes were not accurate when he was flushed. Did y’all get pressure on him last night?

Yes lots of pressure from all angles. We really got good penetration in the passing game and run game from our DL and LB’s last night. They’ve done that really good for the past 6-7 weeks.

Edited by Poundtherock23