Hardin County at Springfield 4A quarterfinals

JacketLover

6 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

How many Srs Hardin have?

Several on the o and d line. Most of there skill players on o will be back. Not certain far as a total number of seniors. Next year definitely won’t be rebuild just reload. Hate to see these guys lose. But they took big strides this year and got a lot to be proud of. Wish Springfield the best next week. 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, JacketLover said:

One streak will end Friday night; will it be Hardin County’s 11 game winning streak or Springfield’s 8 game winning streak versus Region 6?! I like the Jackets in this one 27-21.

Anybody want to go to Vegas, LOL. Can we call Springfield 3x Region 6 champs now as well, 9-0 the last three years versus that region?Seriously, hats off to Hardin County. One heck of a football team that gave Springfield all we wanted and then some. 

Edited by JacketLover

17 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

15. I spoke with their radio guy before the game.   10 and 87 are juniors. 

15 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Several on the o and d line. Most of there skill players on o will be back. Not certain far as a total number of seniors. Next year definitely won’t be rebuild just reload. Hate to see these guys lose. But they took big strides this year and got a lot to be proud of. Wish Springfield the best next week. 

Hats off to those kids. I expect Hardin to make another deep run next season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

Anybody want to go to Vegas, LOL. Can we call Springfield 3x Region 6 champs now as well, 9-0 the last three years versus that region?Seriously, hats off to Hardin County. One heck of a football team that gave Springfield all we wanted and then some. 

Lol. You won the score. I had it 21-20 I think. Fun ride indeed

6 hours ago, FargoStrut said:

Tomcat, please explain, where you think they're gonna be?

3 hours ago, Kevin38 said:

I think he believes they're seniors, which we know they're not, so they will be back...

I think Tomcat left the “period” out of his comment and it should read this way, 

”Not sure that.  QB n TE will be back though” 

On 11/21/2019 at 2:11 PM, JacketLover said:

Just a bit of info for the Hardin County fans. The visitor section at Springfield is about half the size of what Hardin has a their place, and all parking is in front of the school. The only  parking around back by the field is reserved parking. Looking forward to a big crowd and great high school football atmosphere

Edited by bigredmachine

On 11/21/2019 at 8:40 PM, TheCommissioner said:

That makes perfect sense, why would you want to be like the SHS Jackets?  We are just back-to-back region champs.  We have been to the quarter finals 5 straight years, the semis two straight years and finals 2 years ago.  

Why desire to try to duplicate our accomplishments when you can wallow in mediocrity in White House.  This year you only defeated one team with a winning record (Mont Central) and NONE that went to the playoffs.  Going into your last game you were 4-5 and had to beat a 2-7 Greenbrier team to finish at .500.  

yep, BDP has got it all together 

now back to the game

Edited by bigredmachine