Round 3 Fairley @ Peabody

Goldenpride

1 hour ago, kwc said:

YW. I'm here because I'm a HS football fan like everyone else on here. When there is a Memphis team to support, I try to represent because most Memphis schools don't have any representation on here.

Yes, you’ve been a ton of help. The boys of Fairley can play the game of football really good. Outstanding defense and a good passing game. Last night was the first time in two years where I went into a game and was unsure bc the type of athlete they had

46 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

Stfu

I’ll throw this out there. No way to prove it. Wilkins was at white haven then transferred to fairley after Robinson was hired. I’m pretty sure robinson was coaching at white haven prior to fairley. It’s against the rules for a coach to talk to player about football at another school 

Just now, Tide21 said:

I’ll throw this out there. No way to prove it. Wilkins was at white haven then transferred to fairley after Robinson was hired. I’m pretty sure robinson was coaching at white haven prior to fairley. It’s against the rules for a coach to talk to player about football at another school 

Makes you really wonder how much of that team was Whitehaven

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Guys lets as Tide Nation let it go amd move on we got luck and escaped by the skin of our teeth !! No matter what its great to see Memphis teams compete and to have our friend from the M come on to rep the kids !!!! Pls lets Roll Tide on amd just say Respect to Fairley

Absolutely. Especially since we had NO BUSINESS winning that football game. 

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Guys lets as Tide Nation let it go amd move on we got luck and escaped by the skin of our teeth !! No matter what its great to see Memphis teams compete and to have our friend from the M come on to rep the kids !!!! Pls lets Roll Tide on amd just say Respect to Fairley

Well said. I’m not into a moral victory but that’s what it was

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

oh i respect them they were great team. im glad we won by the hair on our teeth. rules are rules we are just speculating. i dont care if it hurts their feelings or not. 

3 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Absolutely. Especially since we had NO BUSINESS winning that football game. 

they messed up and we capitalized. we had every bit of business winning the game. it wasnt just handed to us. we scored got a 2 point. We took it to overtime stopped their 2 point conversion and scored and won. now thats not a gimme 

6 minutes ago, Havengrad04 said:

Fairley is in Whitehaven and the schools are literally 2 miles away. Smh

I didn’t mean it, in a way of them cheating lol. I just meant as I wonder how many kids of there were from Whitehaven at some point. Fairley is a great team and in my opinion would be going to state easily if not win it if they didn’t fumble in the Victory formation. We got lucky 

i talked to some fans from Fairley at half, they were a classy bunch and very commendable on our stadium and set up. Out of all my years of playing and watching against the Memphis teams in the playoffs Fairley is up there I respect from the fans to the players. They brought it last night 

Edited by Goldenpride