Riverside at Forrest

@38320

5 minutes ago, Justllikefootball said:

You must be one of the band wagon fans that jumped on the Rocket wave when they started winning, so you missed some games. He was walked out of a game to the bus in Eagleville -That’s royal

No dog in this fight, but you don't know General very well do you?

14 minutes ago, Justllikefootball said:

You must be one of the band wagon fans that jumped on the Rocket wave when they started winning, so you missed some games. He was walked out of a game to the bus in Eagleville -That’s royal

I have to give "The Devil" his due.  The General sticks by his team.  He has been on here for years when there aren't many posters for Forrest High. 

53 minutes ago, Justllikefootball said:

38 minutes ago, rlh said:

I have to give "The Devil" his due.  The General sticks by his team.  He has been on here for years when there aren't many posters for Forrest High. 

You can add to that fact that kids are off limits... rag the posters if you'd like, we "signed up" for this, and most can take whatever you can dish out. Welcome to the 'T. There are many good folks with some amazing insight and wit here if you want to stay and play along. If you want to slur folks or rail about a kids flaws, stick to facebook.

• Like 1

I just want to make something clear with the #7 playing QB after reading a couple of post. My opinion the young man is a very good player that is a lot like the young man from Summertown. He is no Swafford or Goldsmith but he makes their offense a little better at the QB position. Parsons beat us on the line and we never really adjusted on defense. We just got out played by the whole team not just the kid playing QB.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I just want to make something clear with the #7 playing QB after reading a couple of post. My opinion the young man is a very good player that is a lot like the young man from Summertown. He is no Swafford or Goldsmith but he makes their offense a little better at the QB position. Parsons beat us on the line and we never really adjusted on defense. We just got out played by the whole team not just the kid playing QB.

Your exactly right. Not taking anything Away from him just Saying he makes the right reads and manages the game well. No world beaters here just a team effort 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Justllikefootball said:
  • IF Forrest coaches can keep the Mr Football 2A finalist under control this team might make it all the way-he cost this team many games over the last several seasons but seems to be on his best behavior this year
  • You must be one of the band wagon fans that jumped on the Rocket wave when they started winning, so you missed some games. He was walked out of a game to the bus in Eagleville -That’s royal

The above are the two posts @CoachT

• CoachT locked this topic