Riverside at Forrest

@38320

9 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

irrelevant since the TSSAA is the body with the power to overturn horrible egregious referee error. 

otherwise great lame crappy post 

Have you guys thought about succeeding from the TSSAA and starting your own governing body? I'm sure you'd get many takers to join the league. You can even conspire so that Forrest goes 15-0 every year from here on out. How do you we get this into motion now? I'll start filing all of the paperwork for you next week. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

irrelevant since the TSSAA is the body with the power to overturn horrible egregious referee error. 

otherwise great lame crappy post 

Dang dude, his post was actually backing your point and you called him lame!<_< Man you are losing it, and I have to admit, i'm enjoying it, you're hilarious when you're butt hurt. :roflol:Hey, what happened to you leaving the site anyways. ;)

6 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

i appreciate it. we can start by burning last weeks entire ref crew at the stake on live youtube. 

LOL!!!!

from everything I’ve heard about this game, this response is justified. Hate that the referees were able to dictate this game in such a way that it knocked the better team out of the playoffs. It reminds me of Cornersville/Whitwell In last year’s state championship game. Cornersville was the better team by far, and the TSSAA has other plans (look at the box score and a replay of the holding calls if you think I’m just whining.)

I know they have a hard time finding bodies, but the officiating in 1A/2A is awful. It directly impacts games in those classifications and that’s not right. T$$SAA should have to answer for their calls post game.

4 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

LOL!!!!

from everything I’ve heard about this game, this response is justified. Hate that the referees were able to dictate this game in such a way that it knocked the better team out of the playoffs. It reminds me of Cornersville/Whitwell In last year’s state championship game. Cornersville was the better team by far, and the TSSAA has other plans (look at the box score and a replay of the holding calls if you think I’m just whining.)

I know they have a hard time finding bodies, but the officiating in 1A/2A is awful. It directly impacts games in those classifications and that’s not right. T$$SAA should have to answer for their calls post game.

If your the better team then beat them to where the refs do not come into play. They were not the better team that night. 

48 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

If your the better team then beat them to where the refs do not come into play. They were not the better team that night. 

This is incorrect if you actually watched the game. I am currently in the middle of the 4tb quarter and it has been awful. 

Edited by cornerback10

• CoachT locked this topic