Wooddale @ Covington Round 3

CHARGERFAN

3 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Memphis vs errrrrbody?

On these Boards, IT NEVER STOPS, well except when it comes to the Private schools and the suburban folks that decided to have their own separate school districts, but yeah all former Memphis City schools that are currently Shelby Co. Schools, it's Memphis VS. ERRRRRBODY, Jack!

Edited by BlackHavenSenator
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

Hol'Up, it's possible for Nashville and Memphis to link up after tonight??? Good Luck PC and I definitely hope Wooddale wins NOW!!! I want to trash talk with my PC brethren LOL 

Lmao I would love that but one game at a time man one game at a time. We was just talking about Memphis-East last week. It was like two sides of the family that didnt like each other lmao. Then after the game it was all good.

5 minutes ago, 00Chargers said:

I’ll tell you what, BlackHaven, if Covington wasn’t playing tonight, I’d love to be at that Houston/Whitehaven game....that should be a great game!

I hope it's not great or exciting. I'd like for the OC to put up plenty of points because I'm sure our DC got a plan that will stop Houston's O

1 hour ago, CHARGERFAN said:

What effect will the rain and the wet field have on tonight's game? I would guess that will favor a grind-it-out straight-ahead run game. Andrew Scott is that type of runner for Covington. These weather conditions could lead to a big night for him.

From Wooddale's point of view on offense, running straight up the middle against Covington has been difficult this year. Winfrey (#5) being back at linebacker has solidified the Charger middle, for sure. The question may be whether Wooddale can run to the outside, or if they can get the passing game going in the rain.

What do y'all think?

This makes me like Covington even more. 

On 11/18/2019 at 10:52 PM, wolfchase said:

Covington rolls in this one. Would of had more of a game had Milan won. Milan had em until they imploded in the short time right before HT then right after HT Went from up 10 to down 9 in a matter of minutes. Then still shoulda coulda won it at the end

The bigger question is how many fans will Wooddale bring?

A. Can count on one hand

B. 6-10

C.11-49

D.<50

Fans dont play, so thats irrelevant. They wont have many, but these dudes dont care. They are well coached, and I dont mean in terms of City of Memphis well coached. They are gonna do some good things. I know who covington is and I am sure they will be prepared too. Sure it will be a good game.