Round 3: Blackman (8-4) at Oakland (12-0)

MidTennFootball

Oakland has become very susceptible on defense, and Blackman appears to corrected some major problems they were having on offense.  If i can remember correctly, it has been since 2014 during the regular season since Blackman has beaten Oakland. I think this will end on 11/22/19.  There are a lot of ifs, but Blackman is a more physically talented team hands down.  Now, we that said, Creasy’s is far superior head coach.  I just see Blackman controlling the game, and Oakland having to play catch up.  All in all Blackman by 14 points.  This would be the second time in school history that Blackman made the semi-finals.

4 hours ago, LawandOrder said:

Oakland has become very susceptible on defense, and Blackman appears to corrected some major problems they were having on offense.  If i can remember correctly, it has been since 2014 during the regular season since Blackman has beaten Oakland. I think this will end on 11/22/19.  There are a lot of ifs, but Blackman is a more physically talented team hands down.  Now, we that said, Creasy’s is far superior head coach.  I just see Blackman controlling the game, and Oakland having to play catch up.  All in all Blackman by 14 points.  This would be the second time in school history that Blackman made the semi-finals.

I think you bring up some good points.  Have not seen oakland since the riverdale tv game, but I read the paper about their games and people have moved the ball on them, more than we did the last time for sure.  But we are different since that game.  Coach hartsfield made some smart moves since that game and we have improved.  BIg thing I like is after the game last night on the field, all the kids and coaches could talk about was how excited they were for this match up.  They have wanted this opportunity and have worked hard at getting this second chance.  They will be ready!  I am confident of it...

Oakland has seemingly lost focus or lost fire... I know that Coach Creasey will not come into this game playing light or with the same game plan they have used prior. They will have plenty in the tank and will be fired up to smack  Blackman in the mouth. Blackman played decent against Hendersonville, but were still getting chewed up on  defense against a wing T . That should not be happening this late in the season. I believe Blackman has the ability to compete and possibility beat Oakland, it will all depend which teams show up... 

49 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

To paraphrase our East TN brethren, I hope our little fellers can just keep it clost

That quote is copyrighted. Unless you have the Stats garbage service including the special 40 yard 4.5 seconds or less electronically timed Christmas Day service special you will need to send Stars a check to use it.