West at Powell Part 2

WestHigh4Life

Kudos to West. They were tremendous in the first half, and they did enough defensively in the second half to get the job done. Powell made some great defensive adjustments after halftime, but they Just couldn't run the ball at all. 

Pulling for you guys next week!

Edited by osunut2
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

Kudos to West. They were tremendous in the first half, and they did enough defensively in the second half to get the job done. Powell made some great defensive adjustments after halftime, but they Just couldn't run the ball at all. 

Pulling for you guys to get your first gold ball!

Won’t it be West 2nd gold ball? They won it with Marshall and Cottrell about 5-6 years ago.

11 hours ago, knoxfan28 said:

Clark has a lot more supporters in Powell than people seem to believe. I believe the sign came down based off administration making an emotional decision. I’m sure there has already been community members advocating for it to be put back up. It shocks me that they did that. They ruin a relationship with Duncan just to protect an assistant coach.

What assistant coach is being protected?

The outside distractions may have been affecting Powell but this game went about the way I thought it would. Congrats to West on a solid performance on offense, defense and special teams, they appear to be a complete team that’s peaking at the right time. Great season for Powell.