Class 1A Quarterfinal Games

Pirate2003

2 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Yea that’s why I was asking. Both are really good teams. I’m going to watch the Huntingdon vs Lake County game and it’s going to be just as good. The championship game is going to be awesome!

If they give out a high school football fan of the year award , you’ve definitely got my vote you have done some traveling this year and got to watch some good games!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Waker said:

I think that’s what gives Huntingdon a slight advantage if they can get out of Huntland with a win and healthy. Playing at home against Lake Co.

You won't have any problems with Huntland.  If you do then you'll have major issues getting past Lake County. 

Edited by Southtowner

23 minutes ago, Waker said:

I think that’s what gives Huntingdon a slight advantage if they can get out of Huntland with a win and healthy. Playing at home against Lake Co.

Personally I think homefield advantage doesn't hold much water after the first series. In basketball I really think it matters if two teams are evenly matched. Only difference is the travel and by now most teams have got that routine down like clockwork.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

That’s your opinion. Not worth disputing. I’m just looking that both teams seem to be pretty even. Therefore you typically give the nod to the home team. It really doesn’t matter to me who is the favorite though. 

I’m giving the advantage to the team that has more points on the scoreboard at the end of the game.....:thumb: