Whitehaven at Houston

kwc

57 minutes ago, kwc said:

Bingo! We Whitehaven fans have been harping on this all year, and even longer for some. I've tried to defend the OC at times myself.

It is a fairly easy argument to make that perennially Whitehaven's talent is second to none, so it is refreshing to see "blame" placed where it always should have been placed - COACHING - and not the all too common reflexive "incompetent", "biased"  and even "racist" referees.  As their #1 fan you can get away with saying it without being attacked.

BTW, the best way to deal with trolling jerks like MJBear is to ignore them.  Responding as some have only rewards their unsportsmanlike behavior.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kwc said:

The defense did their job. It's time for a new OC.

Good season Whitehaven. Good game Houston.

I saw Coach Flowers at the game while leaving out and asked him when is he gonna come back and help our offense out. He just smiled and laughed but I think I saw a lil twinkle in his eye that gave me some hope lol... wishful thinking. 

3 hours ago, owlbooster said:

and not the all too common reflexive "incompetent", "biased"  and even "racist" referees.  As their #1 fan you can get away with saying it without being attacked.

Owlbooster:

What on Earth are you talking about when referencing one of MY posts? I think you have ME confused with someone else when it comes to blaming refs for anything. 

Unless you are referencing the tucked uniform tirade I went on a few years back. Then, yeah I'm guilty of going after refs ... that incident would get the same response from me if it were to happen again.

Edited by kwc

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I watched the video on the previous page. I see what you’ve been saying about 150lb back. Surely y’all got someone bigger that can run the ball. 

Yeah ... long story not to be published in this forum. However, the lack of a goal line 'heavy package' is well known.

3 hours ago, kwc said:

Owlbooster:

What on Earth are you talking about when referencing one of MY posts? I think you have ME confused with someone else when it comes to blaming refs for anything.

kwc I don't think he was referring to you. Apparently there were some tweets after the game that went the direction he was talking about.