Dekalb vs Nolensville Round 3

Dekalbtiger

Nolensville by a score.... that’s giving DC a lot of respect. I just think that home field advantage will be to much for Dekalb to overcome. 

Im 99% sure that Dekalb hasn’t seen the kind of atmosphere they are going to see this week! 

It’s a great place to play High School football!

6 minutes ago, crow6424 said:

I went earlier this year. It was backed during a regular season game so this should be great. I hope Dekalb brings their A game again.

Yeah we played them in week 2 and it was complete packed house and it was loud! 

It sounds like DC is playing great ball right now, but to me the crowd and atmosphere will be a little to much. 

If this game was played in Dekalb.. I would pick the Tigers right now.

I think DC actually can walk in there and win by a couple scores. They had a bad game believe it or not and still beat Marshall who killed Nolensville less than a month ago. Playing the under dog is fine with these boys. Once again it truly comes down to Aldino. When he's on I don't care to say it he's one of the best in the state. He has talent all over the place to throw to. No one yet in the postseason has stopped 15. If you seen the Tullahoma game then you have an idea of what I'm talking about. DC won't be playing the Fans they'll be playing Nolensville. If you stop Nokes then how do you stop Ladet and Knowles. Also I believe Bradford had 2 tds Friday night that was the first time he has got to run the ball this year. Please be like Tullahoma and Marshall and think DC can't win to. 

Edited by Hellidontno

8 minutes ago, crow6424 said:

I actually wouldn’t mind coming to Watertown but it’s a little further away for me.

I think it will be a great game and am hoping that the games against Nolensville and You guys will help us take care of them for a second time this year... It will be tough though!

Just now, H2Oman said:

I think it will be a great game and am hoping that the games against Nolensville and You guys will help us take care of them for a second time this year... It will be tough though!

It maybe one of the better games in the State this week. Trousdale will be tough to beat twice in a season but if you guys play your best ball you can beat anybody that you will face in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Hellidontno said:

I think DC actually can walk in there and win by a couple scores. They had a bad game believe it or not and still beat Marshall who killed Nolensville less than a month ago. Playing the under dog is fine with these boys. Once again it truly cones down to Aldino. When he's on I don't care to say it he's one of the best in the state. He has talent all over the place to throw to. No one yet in the postseason has stopped 15. If you seen the Tullahoma game then you have an idea of what I'm talking about. DC won't be playing the Fans they'll be playing Nolensville. If you stop Nokes then how do you stop Ladet and Knowles. Also I believe Bradford had 2 tds Friday night that was the first time he has got to run the ball this year. Please be like Tullahoma and Marshall and think DC can't win to. 

I hope your right dude.. I would love to see DC advance here, but your kids will be playing the crowd... If you guys can survive the initial shock and not get down by a couple scores you will be fine... There are not many high school teams that I truly think home field gives them the advantage, but Nolensville is definitely one!

Either way good luck and I hope you guys come out on top!