Dekalb vs Nolensville Round 3

Dekalbtiger

43 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I hope your right dude.. I would love to see DC advance here, but your kids will be playing the crowd... If you guys can survive the initial shock and not get down by a couple scores you will be fine... There are not many high school teams that I truly think home field gives them the advantage, but Nolensville is definitely one!

Either way good luck and I hope you guys come out on top!

I hope so to. I think it comes down to turnovers and Nolensville taking DC serious. You would think by now no one would overlook them. They just knocked off the 1 and 3 seed. I'm so hyped about going to this game. It's been crazy to watch DC turn the page. Good luck to you guys this weekend. 

18 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

I hope so to. I think it comes down to turnovers and Nolensville taking DC serious. You would think by now no one would overlook them. They just knocked off the 1 and 3 seed. I'm so hyped about going to this game. It's been crazy to watch DC turn the page. Good luck to you guys this weekend. 

You were the only one that had hope all year. You and your team took a beating early and know you are one of the few teams still alive. Crazy stuff

15 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Yelp.. he can change his screen name now..

Good to see Watertown, G-ville, and DeKalb still playing into the 3rd round. I guess most of us thought Watertown would be the only local team still hanging around. I wish them all the best of luck and hope there bball season is pushed out one more week. These 3 schools are close to each other by the way the bird flies and to still see them still playing is great. Best of Luck to all 3 of these schools this weekend.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, OWLSSCHS said:

Good to see Watertown, G-ville, and DeKalb still playing into the 3rd round. I guess most of us thought Watertown would be the only local team still hanging around. I wish them all the best of luck and hope there bball season is pushed out one more week. These 3 schools are close to each other by the way the bird flies and to still see them still playing is great. Best of Luck to all 3 of these schools this weekend.

it really is good to see them all still playing. 

Good luck from region foe/friend from b-ball season. 

As I said last week, DC has the capability of winning this game. If DC can limit Coutras and have success on offense, DC can give the knights fits. 

I feel Nolensville has the edge as of now. 

Nolensville- 31

Dekalb- 20

However, I wouldn’t be shocked to see Trapp and his crew pull off the upset. 

3 hours ago, OWLSSCHS said:

I would have put a lot of money on G-ville and Dekalb not making it to the third round. Happy they did though.

9 minutes ago, Greendevil87 said:

Why is this game at nolensville. If I'm not mistaken both team's are two seeds from their District. And should be region 3"s year to host. If they are not a lower seed. Am missing something ?

Since Nolensville knocked off the #1 seed from Region 3 they are on the top side of the bracket with both teams being #2 it goes to whoever is on that side.