Round 2- AE @ Alcoa- quarterfinals

TBE14

30 minutes ago, uofl said:

7, 8, 17, starting QB, 5, 13, 12, 4, 3 lineman not sure which ones can’t remember. I also think 1 is not an Alcoa kid but has played for them in little league.  

Can’t remember? Think? You sound like some of these dummycrats pushing for impeachment. Nice to know that you are trying to keep up with the Tornadoes current/past players tho. :thumb:

Can you name some past/current “Alcoa” players who are currently playing or have played for another school??

Edited by Throwdeslant
  • Like 1

On 11/20/2019 at 2:52 PM, TwistedTornado16 said:

Turtle, we've heard it for years and years and years about "recruiting".  It's a mask for jealousy.  It's an excuse for every loss Alcoa lays on an opponent.  I have been flowing Alcoa football for 30 years.   We have had some.bad seasons and will again. 1980-1986. 1989-2000....average teams  8-5 in 2011 with an AE tranfer at QB.  We didnt make excusus or cry foul.  Lost to CAK in 2012 in the playoffs.  Lost in 2014 to CPA in the championship.  No whining.  We get beat by Maryville regularly.  No whining. If y'all beat Alcoa Friday night I will tell you congrats and move on. No excuses or whining.  If your team wants what Alcoa has they will make themselves better and come get it.  Thats the bottom line. 

BOOM ! Very well said ! Much Respect ... Most schools have no Idea how hard the young Men at Alcoa & Maryville work to keep what they have built !