Franklin County

Raider1234

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Britton quit because of NO Administrative support/interference.

Bear Bryant could not win there!

Britton did not quit!!  He was fired! I know you are a fan from the glory days of Gary.  Britt did great things at Riverdale.  Old admin was different.  I know Britt.  Britt is a very good line coach, great assistant.  Kids love him. 

This is a new Super, new A.D. and new principal.  They would like a person with character and class to run the program.  Someone young men will follow and learn from.  Take the coaches knowledge to the field and be the coach on the field for him. Not someone over barring, egomaniac, paranoid of everyone and everything.  People gravitate to a leader.  He doesn't have to tell people to follow him.  He does his job and people just fall in line.  Discipline to the point where it is consistent not abusive. Getting onto people without cutting people down using abusive language and calling them names to make him feel bigger about himself.  Kids have to believe in you not be told to believe in you or told how good you are at your job. They will recognize it when it happens.  Kids are a blank book.  They will learn what you teach them, talk to them and show them.

The admin at FC gave Mac every opportunity to succeed. I guess Macs firing had nothing to with wins and loses! But in Mckrylon fashion he screwed it up.

Bear Bryant could win there!  The right person with this admin will win here too. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes I am a both a FAN and a FRIEND.  I know nothing about the current administration.  In fact I didn't know folks wised up and canned the previous one.

I also do know what Coach Britton taught my son for both on and off the field.  If you ask the 'clone' if he played for Rankin he is quick to say not only NO but H......ah.....eck NO!  He says he played for Coach Britton.  Would I let another son play for him if I had one..........YES in a second with NO RESERVATION.

Britton QUIT out of frustration with the previous administration.  If he had been fired he would not of been picked up so quick by Tullahoma.

On 12/3/2019 at 5:59 PM, 1985rebel1985 said:

Britton did not quit!!  He was fired! I know you are a fan from the glory days of Gary.  Britt did great things at Riverdale.  Old admin was different.  I know Britt.  Britt is a very good line coach, great assistant.  Kids love him. 

This is a new Super, new A.D. and new principal.  They would like a person with character and class to run the program.  Someone young men will follow and learn from.  Take the coaches knowledge to the field and be the coach on the field for him. Not someone over barring, egomaniac, paranoid of everyone and everything.  People gravitate to a leader.  He doesn't have to tell people to follow him.  He does his job and people just fall in line.  Discipline to the point where it is consistent not abusive. Getting onto people without cutting people down using abusive language and calling them names to make him feel bigger about himself.  Kids have to believe in you not be told to believe in you or told how good you are at your job. They will recognize it when it happens.  Kids are a blank book.  They will learn what you teach them, talk to them and show them.

The admin at FC gave Mac every opportunity to succeed. I guess Macs firing had nothing to with wins and loses! But in Mckrylon fashion he screwed it up.

Bear Bryant could win there!  The right person with this admin will win here too. 

As a long time Franklin County resident, Every sport must not have leader. I say that because Basketball,baseball, softball, and football seem to change Head coaches every 2 years. The powers that be better wake and understand that its not 1985 anymore and Franklin County Politics has ran off MANY great Coaches in all sports! Lisa Crabtree, John Wild, Tom Insell, Michael Carter, Cary McCurry, Isaiah Phillips, Jessica Southern all have had great SUCCESS in other places but fail and get run off in FC! WAKE FC